Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
tested the new mod_11d with the new pics and the new save... the alice-scene watching tv and going for "riding" don't work... its always the scene "kissing and light-anal"... do riding/doggy-style even the pics are there
Hello Chancer, can you please check this:
line 2605: *07.afa.6.ass^ <color=red>Let's get naked and have fun!</color>
line 2606: *07.afa.6.ass^ <color=red>Want to ride me, sis?</color> The following scene is not popping up

Both options should lead to different scenes ( as it has been in older mod version). Now both have the same name and only one scene is showing up.
You can see it here: first a text sequence staring with
line 2608 07.afa.6.ass@30@p-alisa-tv-mx2@What do you have in mind? up to line 2636

Second text sequence start with
line 2638: 07.afa.6.ass@4@p-alisa-tv-mx12@<i>Oh, yeah ... She's hot and juiced up, ready for my cock anywhere! I wonder if she's starting to think like that too

But the second scene is not shown up , although pics are there

Mistake in mod11d, new mod 11e with corrected info in OP

Reactions: 9della

Chancer

May 13, 2017
tested the new mod_11d with the new pics and the new save... the alice-scene watching tv and going for "riding" don't work... its always the scene "kissing and light-anal"... do riding/doggy-style even the pics are there
Corrected in mod11e, in OP

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Here are the pics from all zips, with thanks to the hard work of those in Fan Art:
(Cut for space considerations)
Forgive me for sounding dense but some of these like the Mom/Lisa Yoga, poolside fuck, or Lisa with a vibrator can only be seen using your modded save game right?

Nonetheless you should get a lot of credit as well for the amount of work you've put into your mod.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
thx for the pics.... and I found the mistake... your pics are 900x1600 formatted... convert them to 1920x1080, encrypt them with image-tool 3.1 and put them into the image-folder of BB v. 0.8.... voila... all is working...

no pics missing...

didn't found the correct way for the alice-scene at tv, though... there is a (slight) possibility that she will do the BJ, but the double fucking scene won't come up... maybe it is the save47 (since it is mostly edited and some basic triggerpoints are not played out)... trying a new game, but it will be hours to verify some bugs inside the mod (which is a very good work, so far and the game-playing is much more fun with it... very good work and thanks again for your work)

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
Forgive me for sounding dense but some of these like the Mom/Lisa Yoga, poolside fuck, or Lisa with a vibrator can only be seen using your modded save game right?

Nonetheless you should get a lot of credit as well for the amount of work you've put into your mod.
Wanted to ask the same thing

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
think of the mod.txt-file as a double enhancer... it will correct some mistakes inside the basic game and ADD some content to the game, too... so doubling the fun in playing, also... win-win-situation for all

Chancer

May 13, 2017

Yes, as the times are not the same in regular game.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
tried to compare mod.txt 11e vs mod.txt 11d... what are the changes to bring up the correct tv-scene with alice, now (want to learn to correct some changes inside the mod for myself)... so far I found only changes inside the command-line with the correct pics... is this all to trigger the correct txt-line, too? ... my guess is, that there is another change I am missing

Chancer

May 13, 2017
thx for the pics.... and I found the mistake... your pics are 900x1600 formatted... convert them to 1920x1080, encrypt them with image-tool 3.1 and put them into the image-folder of BB v. 0.8.... voila... all is working...

no pics missing...

didn't found the correct way for the alice-scene at tv, though... there is a (slight) possibility that she will do the BJ, but the double fucking scene won't come up... maybe it is the save47 (since it is mostly edited and some basic triggerpoints are not played out)... trying a new game, but it will be hours to verify some bugs inside the mod (which is a very good work, so far and the game-playing is much more fun with it... very good work and thanks again for your work)

I uploaded 1920 x 1080 so don't know what happened to change them. Those scenes were wrong in mod. You need the mod11f, it has corrections made.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
tried to compare mod.txt 11e vs mod.txt 11d... what are the changes to bring up the correct tv-scene with alice, now (want to learn to correct some changes inside the mod for myself)... so far I found only changes inside the command-line with the correct pics... is this all to trigger the correct txt-line, too? ... my guess is, that there is another change I am missing

You need to read each command line, and find the difference like this on line 1760:
liza.sex.16!add_count.liza.bj_1!set_maxguilty_0!set_dcd.crazy_4!max_cam.0.grow_950^ Let's go to the bathroom, it's time to take care of me...
liza.sex.16!max_cam.0.grow_950^ Let's go to the bathroom, it's time to take care of me...
the first was a mistake.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
There were a couple of mistake in mod11e, (thanks to lazyharry for informing me), so new mod11f in the OP!

Reactions: 9della

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
thx for helping... next time I will use a better editor to compare the mod.txt-files... it make much sense, that the first command-line is not the responding one with the pics (selfhitting the wall for not thinking clear)...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
the sad thing is, I have Notepad++ but was lazy (no pun intended) and used wordpad, since mod.txt is easy to read... comparing lines are different, though as I have found out ... thank you for reminding me...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There were a couple of mistake in mod11e, (thanks to lazyharry for informing me), so new mod11f in the OP!
btw. do you have renamed the pictures by packing it into 6 files? Because, now only p-kiran-13 and 14 are there, all others are missing, therefore are pictures named km-fun-1 to 7, which are not in the mod text.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes