Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Click on decrypt and should work.
Tried it too, decrypting puts me into my own blank mega account folder, and doing it in an incognito window redirects me to the Mega homepage.

With a blank decryption key and hitting decrypt it goes:

Requesting account data> Decrypting> My cloud drive

On incognito, doing it without an account goes to >Empty Cloud Drive.

Maybe it's not shared or fully uploaded?

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
just to clarify before i download/install.

this mod combines pretty much every other cheat mod for the game, plus adds some scenes to the game (with custom CG)?

to install it you download all the image zips and the mod zip on the first post?

to activate it you have to use the included save (which i guess/hope starts at the beginning)?

what about the DIA8-alpha and DIA8-formatted, i'm guessing you'd use the formatted one?
The save is not at the beginning, but some of the scenes won't show.

The DIA8 are for people that do modding, you don't need them.

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Tried it too, decrypting puts me into my own blank mega account folder, and doing it in an incognito window redirects me to the Mega homepage.

With a blank decryption key and hitting decrypt it goes:

Requesting account data> Decrypting> My cloud drive

On incognito, doing it without an account goes to >Empty Cloud Drive.

Maybe it's not shared or fully uploaded?
I am not certain I have the same issue. :(

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yep, clicking with a blank decryption key only sends me to my mega folder as well. Maybe you should get an updated link to it from your mega account and link it in the OP.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yep, clicking with a blank decryption key only sends me to my mega folder as well. Maybe you should get an updated link to it from your mega account and link it in the OP.
I might have it right, this time!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Man sorry for bother but i used ur save too and didnt work. i moved image zip files into image folder, still got only Lisa 6 am image. Thank u for ur attention.

Do you have the mod txt? If image problems try this link
Images link are now on page 1

Last edited:
Reactions: barney_61

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Found a few bugs, on new stuff, so working em out.
One thing I wanted to mention was that it seems like the options for character flags are out of date like Lisa's sex ed flags stop at 21/21 but in game they now go to I think 38 or something. Will these be updated eventually?

Also just a pet peeve of mine but when trying to raise mood or dominance or Max's skills it takes a lot of extra clicks to max them out to the point that if I don't use a save editor or cheat engine to do the work I mod the file it self so I can max out each thing in only 1 click.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
One thing I wanted to mention was that it seems like the options for character flags are out of date like Lisa's sex ed flags stop at 21/21 but in game they now go to I think 38 or something. Will these be updated eventually?

Also just a pet peeve of mine but when trying to raise mood or dominance or Max's skills it takes a lot of extra clicks to max them out to the point that if I don't use a save editor or cheat engine to do the work I mod the file it self so I can max out each thing in only 1 click.
You can go in the mod.txt lines 261-273 and change raise from 100 to 1000

Reactions: Hybris

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
add this code to the "max flags" submenu, and it will trigger the ability to do private after dinner punishments (without quotes)

msp<2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_2!set_spun_2!set_dcd.spun_0^ <color=cyan>private punishments</color>
msp=2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_0!set_spun_0!set_dcd.spun_1^ <color=red>no private punishments</color>

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes