Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
I'm getting no errors clicking on the link in his signature, or:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Recent update, there's two images missing from the mega images link, leaving white screens in game.

room-kira-lingerie-0
p-kiran-21

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hey I've got a request.

Since I guess you are combining yours and Diamond's mods and you seem to need your save to get all the scenes to work properly is it possible at some point in the future to get an edited save at the beginning of the game as well so you can play through the storylines and still have all the added stuff and not just a save at the end where everything is already completed

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey I've got a request.

Since I guess you are combining yours and Diamond's mods and you seem to need your save to get all the scenes to work properly is it possible at some point in the future to get an edited save at the beginning of the game as well so you can play through the storylines and still have all the added stuff and not just a save at the end where everything is already completed
It might be, but several other files will need changed in the game.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
that would be nice :)

btw when i load your save file the game vies my money and nothing else changes? except that now i keep repeating the unpack boxes scene

Last edited:

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
I've been using the Chancer mod.txt with Diamond's saves (included in that zip) with no troubles. Diamond has roughly 50 different labelled save points to start from.

PIHIPIHI

Aug 27, 2017
please, where is the best mod, admin. Thanks.
And e-as-6 not exist???
Thank admin

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes