Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This mod is so good so far that I'm waiting for the next mod update more eagerly and with more excitement than I was waiting for the update to the actual game!

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I think BB must have a "Hint" feature like this mod does, absolute time saver

EDIT: I'm little over halfway through the content, kudos to the mod creator. I love all the extra dialogue, really makes the whole scenes more believable.

Last edited:

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
I'm trying to do the best reward extra. I can get to the store, watch them, pick a cloth. After that all that comes up
is "never mind" and takes max back home. I've done this about 6 times. I'm ready to start deleting lines of code
out of the mod file!!! To by pass the random mood stuff!!! Anybody have any advice PLEASE?

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I'm trying to do the best reward extra. I can get to the store, watch them, pick a cloth. After that all that comes up
is "never mind" and takes max back home. I've done this about 6 times. I'm ready to start deleting lines of code
out of the mod file!!! To by pass the random mood stuff!!! Anybody have any advice PLEASE?
I honestly just gave up on that hidden scene, family goes shopping like once a week... to much clicking if you forgot to save prior or just missed it

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
I honestly just gave up on that hidden scene, family goes shopping like once a week... to much clicking if you forgot to save prior or just missed it
I hate to give up. I have done everything so far. gotten stuck a couple of times, gone to military camp more times than I can Count. I hope eric likes being a sextoy for kate's mom. It might take a few days, but I'll keep at it!

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I hate to give up. I have done everything so far. gotten stuck a couple of times, gone to military camp more times than I can Count. I hope eric likes being a sextoy for kate's mom. It might take a few days, but I'll keep at it!
I honestly just skipped the first quarter of the game when Erik came around. Mostly because I wasn't using cheats back then and I had to basically grind my way to get him out of the way, yeah 300 bucks a week... yeah fuck off, too much clicking. I couldn't mindlessly click too because I gotta make sure everyone's influence was low.

Reactions: e40920

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
I honestly just skipped the first quarter of the game when Erik came around. Mostly because I wasn't using cheats back then and I had to basically grind my way to get him out of the way, yeah 300 bucks a week... yeah fuck off, too much clicking. I couldn't mindlessly click too because I gotta make sure everyone's influence was low.
I got the best reward extra to work, it's strange, i tried many time and always n"never mind" as the only option.
Went back to one of the old save games and it worked first time "call mom" right above the "never mind option.
Flaky random trigger to be sure. Now when I still go back to that same save game it works every time. But no
there else?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So you decided to focus on Ann, Alice... and Kate?! WTF?!

Did the developer just forget about vaginal sex with Lisa? Hell, I would have taken Aunt Kira even, but Kate?! Kate should be in version 6 or 7, not 3.

If that's how you roll, why not Vicky next? Or the doctor? Or maybe the cashier girl at the store?

I cannot believe you left out Lisa.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
So you decided to focus on Ann, Alice... and Kate?! WTF?!

Did the developer just forget about vaginal sex with Lisa? Hell, I would have taken Aunt Kira even, but Kate?! Kate should be in version 6 or 7, not 3.

If that's how you roll, why not Vicky next? Or the doctor? Or maybe the cashier girl at the store?

I cannot believe you left out Lisa.
Then you should render Lisa art for us.

Reactions: notsonoble
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes