Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

nono82

Jul 9, 2017
I downloaded version 0.10, and all the files posted in this thread for Seduction V0.31.
When I load the saved game from this thread, all the dialogs look like the attach file, with "error" in all options.
Can you please help?
Thanks. Capture.png

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I downloaded version 0.10, and all the files posted in this thread for Seduction V0.31.
When I load the saved game from this thread, all the dialogs look like the attach file, with "error" in all options.
Can you please help?
Thanks. View attachment 46261
That’s very weird try unzipping both files again but with 7-Zip.... I’m not much of a tech person. And when putting in files do it manually instead of extracting yourself.

sandeep

Oct 16, 2017
all screen goes blank white after i replaced image from seduction v0.31b in v0.11 big brother and 0.31c FIx mod mot working in seduction can you please help me please reply quickly

nono82

Jul 9, 2017
That’s very weird try unzipping both files again but with 7-Zip.... I’m not much of a tech person. And when putting in files do it manually instead of extracting yourself.
No... still the same issue :(
This is for version 0.10.0.004, correct?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I'm using seduction mod 0.31 and when going through hidden scenes I get to 5/18 Best Reward, there is no image just
a white screen. Am I missing some images?
I'm getting a white screen for the scene in the changing room during shopping. I got no images during the whole scene.
Are you sure you have the latest seduction 0.31b version (main file)? The images for the scene is in the main file. If you only download the fix then you won't get the images.

how to update it to 0.11?
You can find the latest Big brother release in the main thread. Check the popular games section.

Can you please help?
Thanks. View attachment 46261
This is something to do with the core files. Try delete the mod.txt and see if you still get the error.. If you get the error even without mod.txt in the game directory, then you need to fresh install the game and make sure the game works before you install the mod.

Anyway, seduction should work on version 0.11 BB too. Maybe someone can help me confirm this.

Reactions: e40920

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Found a bit of an error when talking to Kira getting weed.
No more dialog to click on. I can't go any further.

error.png

MAXIMUM77

Nov 7, 2017
The trigger is the same like promise hidden scene. You can find all the hidden scene clues in the opening post.

i mean that 'Double the witness' & 'Triple the witness' or 'Anal with Ann'
i don't get any please help specificly...
please

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I was using the old mod before you released 0.3.1 So My save will still work or should I play from start ?
And If I don't have to play , how can I get 41 ?

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I don't understand this mod. So I installed it and got the message that the mod started.

Got kicked out of mom's room and talked to Kira. Now what? Also, mom's mood is bugged or something, cause it never goes above "not bad" no matter what I do.

Is it bugged? Do I have to re-install, or am I missing something?

EDIT: The mood has to be bugged or something. In vanilla 0.11 it's extremely easy to raise her mood, but in this mod I've done every activity with her for several days and it's only gotten to "good", only to fall almost immediately back to "not bad".

Last edited:

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I don't understand this mod. So I installed it and got the message that the mod started.

Got kicked out of mom's room and talked to Kira. Now what? Also, mom's mood is bugged or something, cause it never goes above "not bad" no matter what I do.

Is it bugged? Do I have to re-install, or am I missing something?

EDIT: The mood has to be bugged or something. In vanilla 0.11 it's extremely easy to raise her mood, but in this mod I've done every activity with her for several days and it's only gotten to "good", only to fall almost immediately back to "not bad".
For mood just use

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
For mood just use
It seems I can artificially raise everyone's mood to awesome with the seduction menu. But I still have no clue how to actually advance in the story line.

EDIT : Ok, it turns out the help menu was accurate. My game was bugged for some reason and all I had to do was restart it.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Same with trying to help Alice with the blog, no dialog option
Are you playing using BB ver 0.11. Will you post the screenshot of the bug? It will be easier to fix if I know the dialogue.

I was using the old mod before you released 0.3.1 So My save will still work or should I play from start ?
And If I don't have to play , how can I get 41 ?
You can keep using the old save. It will work. But if you decide to use a new save, you can skip and jump directly to chapter 3 after you start the seduction opportunity. It's in the menu.

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
how to do i get the extra scene five called "best reward". Do i need the shopping mod to be able to get it? Ive completed the main story just can't figure this out

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes