Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
Are you sure you have the latest seduction 0.31b version (main file)? The images for the scene is in the main file. If you only download the fix then you won't get the images.

You can find the latest Big brother release in the main thread. Check the popular games section.

This is something to do with the core files. Try delete the mod.txt and see if you still get the error.. If you get the error even without mod.txt in the game directory, then you need to fresh install the game and make sure the game works before you install the mod.

Anyway, seduction should work on version 0.11 BB too. Maybe someone can help me confirm this.
Thank you! The Main file did the trick!!

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Hello! Some issues:

1. Wrong chain in last answer:

01.ff.mom.dress.7@67@a-momdressing-9@Oh Max, you are such a pervert. But sorry to disappoint you. I need to rush now.
random.luck.40=1&momf>38&dcd.momf<1&01.ff.mom.dress.8a!set_dcd.ericphone_1^<i>Seduce her</i> [skill.luck_50]
random.luck.40=1&momf<39&dcd.momf<1&01.ff.mom.dress.8b^<i>Seduce her</i> [skill.luck_50]
random.luck.40=0&dcd.momf<1&01.ff.mom.dress.8b^<i>Seduce her</i> [skill.luck_50]
dcd.momf>0&dcd.momf<6&01.ff.mom.dress.8c^<i>Seduce her</i>
dcd.momf>5&01.ff.mom.dress.8d^<i>Seduce her</i>
01.ff.mom.dress.8^<i>Keep watching</i>

2. Wrong chain, double dialogue name:

02.ff.kate.out.sex.52@6@<i>< No no, that’s out of question. What use is it to have a sweet loving pussy close to me if I can’t use it whenever I want...
02.ff.kate.out.sex.53^<i>Continue</i>

02.ff.kate.out.sex.52@10@Oh well, I will just talk to her. My brain isn't functioning so well lately. I better sleep. ></i>
leave!sleep!max_cam.5.grow_200!set_dcd.katemom_0!set_item.ganja_-1!set_momf_45^sleep

3. Wrong Var name dcd.alicesad is used in 4 places, Right is dcd.alisasad.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Are you playing using BB ver 0.11. Will you post the screenshot of the bug? It will be easier to fix if I know the dialogue.

You can keep using the old save. It will work. But if you decide to use a new save, you can skip and jump directly to chapter 3 after you start the seduction opportunity. It's in the menu.
upload_2017-12-6_11-22-4.png

And yes 0.11

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Does this mod have any new CG's added? The Fan Art thread got some nice CG's I hope integrated into mods (preferably footjobs)

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I see, if you can post the screenshot of the scene with white screen, may be I can do something about it. i renamed quite number of files so may be there are some that I missed.
I can not take a screenshot with this computer for some reason.Also I found out yesterday that the 50837_Assembly-CSharp.dll file screws up visits to Alice and Ann in the evening. You can visit but there is no dialog other than talk from the girl and the screen freezes up.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes