• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
getting fed up of seduction failed on 17,got passed the 1st number of times but not the second.also noticed the 8pm bath scene crashes the game after the 13 update-screen comes up but no options are there.
still thank you for mod at last max got some:)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
bug fix and cheat menu i think,anyone having trouble with seduction failure use save editor

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys i am stuck on stage 9 what should i do
I met the same issue, I tried all versions of Mod.txt from 0.11 till the latest one, but none of them works. Both Kira and Ann are in awesome happy, and I can't think about other things I should adjust. Just wondering if there is anything I missed.
If you open the seduction menu on notebook, is there option to repair broken game? I just tried earlier and it went smoothly until the last stage.

Stage 9 is bathing at 6 in the morning

getting fed up of seduction failed on 17,got passed the 1st number of times but not the second.also noticed the 8pm bath scene crashes the game after the 13 update-screen comes up but no options are there.
still thank you for mod at last max got some:)
Was it at stage 15? I think I just found another bug if it was. Thank you.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
bug fix and cheat menu i think,anyone having trouble with seduction failure use save editor
Yea, it's a small bug fix and balancing the mood setting so it's playable even without cheat.

Tell me when you use the seduce option is there any random % there? If so it's just because of lack in social skill.
But if the seduce option does not have the random % number, it means it's either lust is not high enough or Ann mood is less than awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordshimra

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
Anyone know why I can't get past stage 13? Kira doesn't show up in Anns room at 3am on Friday. I've tried everything but can't figure how to get past this stage

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know why I can't get past stage 13? Kira doesn't show up in Anns room at 3am on Friday. I've tried everything but can't figure how to get past this stage
I'm not sure. I found no problem and others seems to get past that already. If you could initiate the mod and get to stage 2 then there should not be any problem to get past stage 13 because it uses the same requirement.

I would suggest you to start from the beginning. Not by resetting the mod but loading the save from before you use the mod. Would you? It does not depend on lust or mood to reach the stage so it should be fast.

Last edited:

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
I'm not sure. I found no problem and others seems to get past that already. If you could initiate the mod and get to stage 2 then there should not be any problem to get past stage 13 because it uses the same requirement.

I would suggest you to start from the beginning. Not by resetting the mod but loading the save from before you use the mod. Would you? It does not depend on lust or mood to reach the stage so it should be fast.
Ok, restarting worked. I figured out why it didn't work before as well. The game actually glitched out on one the first day and I never went to sleep after the first stage. Like I made it to 4 and 5am. Restarting with a fresh save fixed the problem though, thanks for the help

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Ok, restarting worked. I figured out why it didn't work before as well. The game actually glitched out on one the first day and I never went to sleep after the first stage. Like I made it to 4 and 5am. Restarting with a fresh save fixed the problem though, thanks for the help
Okay, sounds good. There is a new fix in the main post if you want to test out.

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
You mean white screen right? Thanks, I fixed it. It's my fault worry.

Have you download the quickfix lord? there is a quick fix for version 0.12. Then you can use the menu on the notebook to fix the broken option menu. Then talk to her using "I know what i want menu" when no one is at home.
yeah i did and it fixed it thanks

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I use the cheats? Whenever I try I get the mom saying cheats are bad.

I also get when he asks for help in the bathroom all the text to continue is not there.

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
cheat just puts mood to awesome,says cheating is a sin but works.just avoid the 8pm bath scene others get you there

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
no it was 17,used save editor to get around by changing persuasion skill from 511 to 1000.chance went from 47-50% upto 90%.seems there is a conflict with 13 mod and the 8pm bath scene as all option to continue are missing-that worked fine for me with 12 mod

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
How do I use the cheats? Whenever I try I get the mom saying cheats are bad.
I also get when he asks for help in the bathroom all the text to continue is not there.
Sorry, it was a joke. You can use the cheat when necessary. :coldsweat:
And that error is fixed now.

no it was 17,used save editor to get around by changing persuasion skill from 511 to 1000.chance went from 47-50% upto 90%.seems there is a conflict with 13 mod and the 8pm bath scene as all option to continue are missing-that worked fine for me with 12 mod
OK, I think I have it fixed now. Will you try and tell me if it works? The new fix is in the op.
Thank you for the bug report. Can you keep it coming if you found any other bug?
And 90% is overkill lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
I got game crash at stage 15, bathroom 8pm. Then I installed your new version of the mod but It does not work for me, also I can't reload any of the autosaves.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Sorry, it was a joke. You can use the cheat when necessary. :coldsweat:
And that error is fixed now.

OK, I think I have it fixed now. Will you try and tell me if it works? The new fix is in the op.
Thank you for the bug report. Can you keep it coming if you found any other bug?
And 90% is overkill lol.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
sorry still getting used to insert quotes,yes you have fixed the 8pm bathroom scene,90% is good when youre playing with ann:angel::p

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If you start the a new game, cheat option is not available in the menu, in fact nothing is available, it's like as if there is no mod to use.

And before anyone ask's yes I did things as stated in the OP.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes