Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
i just ran into an error. on 16 adn doing the are u tired mom? going through it he says let me do it and then it goes through more scenes. one of them says grope her breasts and when i click it the menu to select rooms and the bubble to ask questions pop back up
You mean white screen right? Thanks, I fixed it. It's my fault worry.

right now i am on 16 and not sure where to go from there
Have you download the quickfix lord? there is a quick fix for version 0.12. Then you can use the menu on the notebook to fix the broken option menu. Then talk to her using "I know what i want menu" when no one is at home.

gaara135

Jul 25, 2017
so i got the fix and tried "Iknow what I want" menu and keep failing the seduction. is there another level above horny in the cheat menu or what else am i doing wrong

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
so i got the fix and tried "Iknow what I want" menu and keep failing the seduction. is there another level above horny in the cheat menu or what else am i doing wrong
What did she say? she will give you hint on what to do? If not in mood then you need to do your chores around the house. until she is awesome (mood)
If get rejected completely, then she probably not horny enough. You can check the lust lvl on notebook. To increase her lust, it is by requesting handjob and keep massage her. Massage in the bathroom will increase her lust fastest.
But if she is horny but still failed means you have low social skill. Do the online course on notebook then in the end it's all based you luck.

gaara135

Jul 25, 2017
yeah it has to do with the chores. i asked for the chores did them but not seeing an increase in the mood. still says neutral

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
yeah it has to do with the chores. i asked for the chores did them but not seeing an increase in the mood. still says neutral
Then it will take awhile for you to build it up. Mine always awesome, including the sisters. I can make a special mod.txt to include cheat menu but it won't be as interesting.
Ok, I'll also add mood increase for handjob and massage then.

Last edited:

everyboby

Sep 4, 2017
i just ran into an error. on 16 adn doing the are u tired mom? going through it he says let me do it and then it goes through more scenes. one of them says grope her breasts and when i click it the menu to select rooms and the bubble to ask questions pop back up
Same problem here, After 16, getting massage when head to "grab her breast" selection, It will directly back up mum room before getting massage and looping (Not White screen), Its like cancelled the massage and nothing happened

gaara135

Jul 25, 2017
ahh yeah mine is all neutral. for the cheat menu is it an easy add? something like: "skill.social<500&cheatmenu.max.done!add_skill.social_1000^" just with ann.mood or something?

Same problem here, After 16, getting massage when head to "grab her breast" selection, It will directly back up mum room before getting massage and looping (Not White screen), Its like cancelled the massage and nothing happened
I have been noticing this as well

Edit:
I did end up figuring out how to add the cheat menu.

Last edited:

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Help Me guys, maybe its just a stupid question but i copied the images from all the files given in op but don't know which mod file to keep in root directory.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
ahh yeah mine is all neutral. for the cheat menu is it an easy add? something like: "skill.social<500&cheatmenu.max.done!add_skill.social_1000^" just with ann.mood or something?
I have been noticing this as well
Okay, found the error. I could not test it earlier. So thank you very much. it was just a wrong numbering...
Btw, here is the new mod.txt, with cheat. It's supposed to be used with version 0.13. So if there is a missing img, just download the update later on.

Edit : Version 0.13 in op

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Help Me guys, maybe its just a stupid question but i copied the images from all the files given in op but don't know which mod file to keep in root directory.
mod.txt in the same directory as client (BigBrother.exe) and image files into the image folder among all the other original images.

Reactions: karan121

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
thanks so i should use the mod file which you just uploaded?
Okay, now I understand your question.
Yes, I guess so. The above mod.txt is the latest. But it's still missing 2 img files for update 0.13. I'm uploading the new version now. So thats it.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the help. i was getting confused as there were mod files in all the folders that i downloaded from the op. :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Not higher resolution, but bigger file size. I used compressed jpg to build the image that's why it's smaller. The original is higher in quality tho, no doubt.
Sorry, but I think you are wrong !
All images should have a dimension of 1920 x 1080 pixel. And what please is a compressed jpg ? That's double doubled. A jpg is always a compressed data file. There are only differences in compression rate, that means : higher compression = lower file size = lower quality ! Nothing else.
And you do not really want to tell me that a file size of 200 (kb) is higher than 1200 (kb) ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
So I guess with the latest version on hold there is something wrong with the mod.

Seems to be up and running now.

Will check it out later.

Last edited:

Eric0729

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck on 13 and Kira doesn't appear in Anns room on Friday at 3am, please help,
I met the same issue, I tried all versions of Mod.txt from 0.11 till the latest one, but none of them works. Both Kira and Ann are in awesome happy, and I can't think about other things I should adjust. Just wondering if there is anything I missed.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes