Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
There is a new update, version 0.12
Just a minor improvement to the old scenes. I think I'll make a few adjustments, just to make the hint more obvious.

Here is the mod.txt for version 0.12 with additional hints. I try not to make it too obvious.
There is also a new mechanic. Max need to keeps seduce Anna by requesting handjob and giving massage to build up her lust. Finally there is a menu on notebook about seduction mood to keep track the stage. If you stuck at any stage, just tell me the number and I'll give you a hint.

Edit: Quick fix is on the main post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I have 23 image conflicts when attempting to install your mod. I have all the other mods for BB installed from this site. You couldn't use unique names for your images? Some of your images replace images that are four to eight times the file size from other mods.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
i cant ever get the mom to spend time w me after midnight, hasnt worked once. also would it be possible to alter variables and requirements in the mod text to make it a little easier to trigger? im having a hard enough time finding the newest event. i have seen the variable "momf" in the mod but decided not to change it for now. as always, an awesome mod.
Darrel, try the new version v0.12 and start from the beginning. Just before you use the mod. I think it's easier now. I've also made a change to the variables to make it more interesting and better overall. And there is menu to keep track the stage level. It will be helpful if you want to point out which stage you are currently at then I can give you the hint.

I have 23 image conflicts when attempting to install your mod. I have all the other mods for BB installed from this site. You couldn't use unique names for your images? Some of your images replace images that are four to eight times the file size from other mods.
You can skip it, I mean keep the originals because they are the same image just different in quality. I don't rename the file because it gives users a choice, whether to use a smaller file but lesser in quality or larger and of course higher quality. But the different is really barely noticeable. Something between png and jpg format

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have just checked the images but I've not controlled what spectre1viper said (3 posts above), but you claimed that your images have higher resolution. I've checked it, and that's not true examples:
e-kiratv-15, mom-sm 1 to3, tv-max-1to3. all have exakt the same size as the other mods, and in case of rich-kiran-pool-1 to 5 your images have appr. 200 kb instead of appr. 1,3 MB. So where are the images with higher resolution ?

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
so there is an error on the second day with not being able to continue. no choices on "are you tired mom"
there are too many errors and bugs. take all the "updates" down. ONE link for ONE working mod. i know you are trying to help, but your mod does NOT work well with others.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I keep getting a white screen on certain events, any advice on why or what I am doing wrong.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
I keep getting a white screen on certain events, any advice on why or what I am doing wrong.
Did you download only the 0.12 update because if that's the case then you have to download the main file with all the update ( first page of the thread)

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Did you download only the 0.12 update because if that's the case then you have to download the main file with all the update ( first page of the thread)
Downloaded all 3 and followed instructions as given in OP.

everyboby

Sep 4, 2017
Stucked in Ch.8. after talk to kira. Hv no idea what to go now, tried every options and stucked for a month almost. Any advice?

Reactions: LALA10101

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
It's more the IMG file which I seem to have a problem with.
What about it ? as far as I can tell, the images provided by the chancer and diamond mod (which were used in this mod) have been resised to prevent blank screen problem, unless you have two images folder in the big brother directory. Try to copy all the images again.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i am stuck on 15. ot ann to horny status and trying different things but nothing appears. also the i know what i want selection is gone

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
What about it ? as far as I can tell, the images provided by the chancer and diamond mod (which were used in this mod) have been resised to prevent blank screen problem, unless you have two images folder in the big brother directory. Try to copy all the images again.
I think the problem lies in my computer not the files themselves, I'll try and work it out if not then so be it.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
How did you get her to come out of her bedroom for the 2nd time? Been stuck forever :/
try to do the shower scene in the morning and then when u talk with her select "i know what i want" it will sometiems have an additional choice

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
and i think when you select mom are u tired there is another choice in there soemtiems too. sorry but i went through it kind of fast and cant rememeber the exact order

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
i am stuck on 15. ot ann to horny status and trying different things but nothing appears. also the i know what i want selection is gone
im on 16 and stuck. mom is horny but i cant do anything anywhere.
It's my fault. The new variable that I used makes the "I Know What I Want" option get hidden. So I make a fix. Use the menu on notebook to repair. Then you can progress by talking to mom again using that option.

I have just checked the images but I've not controlled what spectre1viper said (3 posts above), but you claimed that your images have higher resolution. I've checked it, and that's not true examples:
e-kiratv-15, mom-sm 1 to3, tv-max-1to3. all have exakt the same size as the other mods, and in case of rich-kiran-pool-1 to 5 your images have appr. 200 kb instead of appr. 1,3 MB. So where are the images with higher resolution ?
Not higher resolution, but bigger file size. I used compressed jpg to build the image that's why it's smaller. The original is higher in quality tho, no doubt.

so there is an error on the second day with not being able to continue. no choices on "are you tired mom"
there are too many errors and bugs. take all the "updates" down. ONE link for ONE working mod. i know you are trying to help, but your mod does NOT work well with others.
I think I know how the error comes about. It was intentional, not an error.
In the beginning, the initial setting was, to leave mom alone for a few days before Max can approach her again. The option uses dcd.momas variable. I also use the variable to link it to handjob. The countdown will reset by one everyday.
But worry not, I change the variable to something else. It's also better to use variable that once being used on Eric. Because he's gone so it's harmless :p

Well, the mod is about progressing with mom. I understand that it won't work with the other mods. If mom is fuckable from day 1, then there is no point on playing this mod. I had all the other mods installed too to be honest. I tweak their mods to blend with my mod because it adds immersion. I just can't share them here.

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i just ran into an error. on 16 adn doing the are u tired mom? going through it he says let me do it and then it goes through more scenes. one of them says grope her breasts and when i click it the menu to select rooms and the bubble to ask questions pop back up

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes