Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i keep getting an error while trying to install photo session v0.9
What is the error? Can you show it ? How far you are in game progress?
You have to download all image folders, the mod.txt and the dll. Unzip them, images into image folder, replace the dll with the new one, rename the mod10 txt to Mod.txt and place it into game folder (where BB.exe is). Then it should work.

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
What is the error? Can you show it ? How far you are in game progress?
You have to download all image folders, the mod.txt and the dll. Unzip them, images into image folder, replace the dll with the new one, rename the mod10 txt to Mod.txt and place it into game folder (where BB.exe is). Then it should work.
I installed every other file just fine but for some reason I cant download the .9 photo session. On mega it just says temporary error when i try to install it

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I installed every other file just fine but for some reason I cant download the .9 photo session. On mega it just says temporary error when i try to install it
What do you mean ? The Photo-Sessionv0.9 images file? Because the current mod version is v.010. I cannot DL and check it now, because I'm on vacation. I'll check it on Friday.

Megabit

Dec 31, 2017
There seems to be a problem where the value of the parameter "eric.inf" spontaneously drops to 3. I'm not sure why this is happening, but nevertheless watched this situation several times. Game version 0.11, only your modification is installed.

Megabit

Dec 31, 2017
it can be easily verified by yourself. Use the Save Editor to set the value of the parameter "eric.inf" above 3 and wait for several days of normal gameplay. After save the game and check the parameter value again.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There seems to be a problem where the value of the parameter "eric.inf" spontaneously drops to 3. I'm not sure why this is happening, but nevertheless watched this situation several times. Game version 0.11, only your modification is installed.
I've never been faced with this problem, but I'll have an eye on it

does it still work in .12?
I've been on vacation so I couldn't play it yet. A quick check has shown liza.prepetitor on sunday 10:00 is still not used by the program, and also eric.inf not. So it should work, maybe animation parts not, until we have the new dll.
The mod will be tested extensively in the next few days, also a new version of Lisa's Photo-Session will probably be ready in the next week

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
What do you mean ? The Photo-Sessionv0.9 images file? Because the current mod version is v.010. I cannot DL and check it now, because I'm on vacation. I'll check it on Friday.
Ya I get the error "temporary error" on mega when downloading the photo session v0.9 image files. All the other links worked fine tho. EDIT: It now works :)

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
helppp
i have overwritten the assembly file, downloaded the mods and moved all the pictures into the game image file but nothing has changed or do i need to play on the 0.11 instead?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
helppp
i have overwritten the assembly file, downloaded the mods and moved all the pictures into the game image file but nothing has changed or do i need to play on the 0.11 instead?
I hope you've made a backup of the Assembly.dll.. The dll-file for v0.11 did not work with v0.12, most of the modparts will work, only those with animation not. A dll for v0.12 still not exists, so you should have a littlle patience.

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you've made a backup of the Assembly.dll.. The dll-file for v0.11 did not work with v0.12, most of the modparts will work, only those with animation not. A dll for v0.12 still not exists, so you should have a littlle patience.
sorry that i sound impatience what i mean was that i just downloaded the mod and followed the install guide but there was no change from the base game so im seeking help

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
sorry that i sound impatience what i mean was that i just downloaded the mod and followed the install guide but there was no change from the base game so im seeking help
No problem, but you should give me more information If you like to get help.
How far you are in game progress ? Did you just start it ? You cannot get Photo-Session 1-3 from beginning. As soon as you are aloud to join the family go shopping, you can start with photo-session. But all other mod parts shpould work (like wakeup, showerfun, alternative massage, etc., etc.). You should use the mod with BB v0.11 (same as chancers mod) until we've the new v0.12-dll-file. You should not use the v0.11-dll in v0.12.

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
No problem, but you should give me more information If you like to get help.
How far you are in game progress ? Did you just start it ? You cannot get Photo-Session 1-3 from beginning. As soon as you are aloud to join the family go shopping, you can start with photo-session. But all other mod parts shpould work (like wakeup, showerfun, alternative massage, etc., etc.). You should use the mod with BB v0.11 (same as chancers mod) until we've the new v0.12-dll-file. You should not use the v0.11-dll in v0.12.
thanks i have another question for the mod A Shopping Adventure do i use the v4 or the new v5.1?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry guy, it's not my mod. But as far as I know it doesn't need a different dll, so the newest version should work with BB v0.12

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a concise method on merging the changes from Chancer's mod, into your own? The mod.txt files have 2 entirely different syntax formats and it's really confusing.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
How do I make this compatible with Chancer's mod? Or is it already compatible?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Everytime I try to talk to Kira at the pool I get error or leave as the dialogue choices also it reset the movie scene with Ann and Kira and that comes up everytime the 2 are at the pool

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
hello,
Thank you for this update and its new content

good continuation in its development
;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote