• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
thanks for the advice.
I was hoping not to use such tools, but I see I have no choice.
Editor works but I do not know what should be changed
I am forced to ask for help again

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry it's to late to check it. If I find the time I'll try to do it tomorrow. Yes you can use Save Editor, but normally it should not be necessary. After doing fs 1 the eric.inf should be correct.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks, it is not a cure for pneumonia so it can wait :)
I do not know why is not correct

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I havent played BB since 0.3 or so and I figured Id play again with the newest update (11.03) and stumbled across this mod while downloading it so I figured Id add this mod and add more to the game. I dont know if maybe I screwed up somewhere and maybe I just didnt progress far enough in the game? But the mod didnt add anything as far as I could tell.
I only made it to the point where I started the Eric war so maybe I didnt progress far enough? Does Eric need to be gone for any of these mods to work?
Cuz if I went to my room at 10 on sunday it wouldnt even give me the option to open the door. Id go to my room and no choices would pop up. Couldnt knock or peep or walk in or anything. The game treated it as if there was nothing to do there (even though the door was shut and lisa was in the room)
Also never got invited to go shopping.

One thing I was curious about though was that during the set up youre installation guide does say I need to over the old DLL with the new one (Which I did) but it doesnt say if I should over write different images as I add them to the BB images folder. Which I did. I overwrote the old images with the new images but since the set up guide didnt say to do that Im not sure if I did the right thing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, it is not a cure for pneumonia so it can wait :)
I do not know why is not correct
Please do not post on my profile with questions about game.

I do not use mods so I can not help you with this mod.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
a1fox3 I have already apologized for the post at his beginning but sorry again.
I have some strange feelings about the game like Mark

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
thanks for the advice.
I was hoping not to use such tools, but I see I have no choice.
Editor works but I do not know what should be changed
I am forced to ask for help again
Please look at post on page 8, there you'll find an image, which shows, what to check. Open the save you're working with, then type eric.inf in the box, and you can see which value it has. Double Click on the value and you can change it. But once again, if you have done all the steps as you've described, the value should be 6 for Photo-Session 2 (I've just checked the complete coding). and one week later 7 for Photo-Session3. Everything works without using the save editor, but you can check with it, if all conditions are fulfilled. If not, you can set the correct ones, and please don't forget to save !
You can check also the other needed conditions for PS 2 (lenter>0, liza.mood>349). I hope this will help.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So I havent played BB since 0.3 or so and I figured Id play again with the newest update (11.03) and stumbled across this mod while downloading it so I figured Id add this mod and add more to the game. I dont know if maybe I screwed up somewhere and maybe I just didnt progress far enough in the game? But the mod didnt add anything as far as I could tell.
I only made it to the point where I started the Eric war so maybe I didnt progress far enough? Does Eric need to be gone for any of these mods to work?
Cuz if I went to my room at 10 on sunday it wouldnt even give me the option to open the door. Id go to my room and no choices would pop up. Couldnt knock or peep or walk in or anything. The game treated it as if there was nothing to do there (even though the door was shut and lisa was in the room)
Also never got invited to go shopping.

One thing I was curious about though was that during the set up youre installation guide does say I need to over the old DLL with the new one (Which I did) but it doesnt say if I should over write different images as I add them to the BB images folder. Which I did. I overwrote the old images with the new images but since the set up guide didnt say to do that Im not sure if I did the right thing
I think you didn't progress far enough in the game. The option to go shopping is not available in early stages of the game. You should at least be able to go shopping. You should play the Lisa GF path and Eric is out of the game.
Yes for this mod you need to overwrite the dll and also the images, if you told to do it. (same as most of the mods)
The photo-Session itself works without the new dll, but other parts of this mod needs it.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think you didn't progress far enough in the game. The option to go shopping is not available in early stages of the game. You should at least be able to go shopping. You should play the Lisa GF path and Eric is out of the game.
Yes for this mod you need to overwrite the dll and also the images, if you told to do it. (same as most of the mods)
The photo-Session itself works without the new dll, but other parts of this mod needs it.
yeah I was defintely playing the lisa=gf route lol. But Eric wasnt gone yet.
Didnt see anywhere that Eric had to be gone for the additions to work. Thanks for the info

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Lazyharry you are the best helper and teacher!

I've looked at your post # 148 before, but I have not seen it.
Firstly, I did not use such tools, and secondly programming is for me something like black magic.
Even such simple so I tried to change the value in the file but not the right one.
In my save eric.inf was 4, when I changed it to 6 as you advised and everything is OK
Again thanks a lot!

I wonder why it happened.
Maybe the reason is that I pasteg save from BB 08 to the latest version and continued the game?
maybe it makes screens without images too?
I think I got lost which is the original game and what an addition of the mods.
I think I have to start playing from the beginning.

I will add that I also think that this mod is a great supplement to the game!
Outstanding job and I hope this is not the end!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Lazyharry you are the best helper and teacher!

I've looked at your post # 148 before, but I have not seen it.
Firstly, I did not use such tools, and secondly programming is for me something like black magic.
Even such simple so I tried to change the value in the file but not the right one.
In my save eric.inf was 4, when I changed it to 6 as you advised and everything is OK
Again thanks a lot!

I wonder why it happened.
Maybe the reason is that I pasteg save from BB 08 to the latest version and continued the game?
maybe it makes screens without images too?
I think I got lost which is the original game and what an addition of the mods.
I think I have to start playing from the beginning.

I will add that I also think that this mod is a great supplement to the game!
Outstanding job and I hope this is not the end!
Many thanks for the laurels. :cool::happyblush
I think if I bother programming something like that, then I want it to work, too. So I need the most time for testing. Yeah, if I find the time, I'll continue my work. It's possibly nothing with photo-session, maybe extensions to Eve at the clinic, or others.
But what would the text be without the fantastic images provided by the guys in the Fan Art thread. So a big applaus goes to all of them !:heartcoveredeyes:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
yeah I was defintely playing the lisa=gf route lol. But Eric wasnt gone yet.
Didn't see anywhere that Eric had to be gone for the additions to work. Thanks for the info
I don't know if Eric must have gone. Maybe you only can go shopping after you've got rid of him. I'm not sure. All the last versions have no content with Eric, so get rid of him. I now some like him, but the most players didn't like this asshole, me too.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Laurels fully deserved
Knowledge and experience gained even with this will certainly be useful
I think that everyone knows how much time it takes and appreciate work
Deciding what will happen next, of course, belongs to you
Of course, we do not forget about people from Fan Art
With other handI thought that it would be nice to see sometimes Lisa dressing her garter belt, stockings and lace underwear. but that it also would not look too slutty

And I will not say that I do not like Erik
I hate this mot.......ker with all my heart

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if Eric must have gone. Maybe you only can go shopping after you've got rid of him. I'm not sure. All the last versions have no content with Eric, so get rid of him. I now some like him, but the most players didn't like this asshole, me too.
yeah photo sessions havent started yet but I can go shopping now. Shopping started working after Kira showed up.
Im guessing Eric needs to be gone for the photo sessions but now I cant manage to get rid of Eric >.>
Ive gone through liek 3 or 4 bottles of the anti potency pills but still nothing

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Shopping started working after Kira showed up
Yes, but can you join your family and go to the shop ? Getting Eric doesn't work with the pills. Please look into thread, there are also some helpful walktroughs, where the two wasy are described in detail.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I agree.
We've explained the problems associated with Photo session and do not make this thread the walktgrough game.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I have a problem with Lisa ps. Ok for session 1, but on Friday at 11:00 pm in homework, when I choose the option "? we have to talk for tomorrow", nothing happens!

I use version 11.000.3, only the mod "Galin's mod v.0.9" and rid of Eric

The other mods seem to be ok, including "Shopping adventure"

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english

Ok I changed in Mod.txt "liza.pshopping.ps2" by "liza.pshopping" and I've the dialog
Problem is now that we jump directly from friday 11pm to saturday 8am,
then 10am (dialog is "2 hours later...")
After finish photo session 2 we go back at friday 11pm in hw! and the game hang!

I think of the option "we've to talk about tomorrow" is poorly formulated and misplaced. It would appear according to the dialogue that this discussion should be held on Saturday at 8am and not on Friday 11pm. So the option should be "We have to talk about the photo session."

My first correction was not ok. Finally I cut in 2 the liza.ps2. # Stream by modifying the following lines:

1*day=5&eric.inf=6&liza.ps2.0^ <color=teal> ? We've to talk about tomorrow </color>

liza.ps2.6@4@ ...and please put your new bikini on.
liza.hw.help.see^...it's ok. if I can convince Mom

0*lenter>0&eric.inf=6&liza.mood>350&liza.ps2.7^ <i><color=teal> Talk to Lisa</color></i>

So liza.ps2.0 to liza.ps2.6 stay in friday homework time and liza.ps2.7 in saturday time. All works fine now. Just img in liza.ps2.0 to liza.ps2.6 aren't in hw purpose.

In any case, thanks to all modders for their great job.

Warning: if you ask Liza for reward in hw, eric.inf will be reset to 5 and you'll need to do again Kira show pics and photo session 2 to raise eric.inf to 7 for doing photo session 3. (session 3 is replayable each saturday)

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have a problem with Lisa ps. Ok for session 1, but on Friday at 11:00 pm in homework, when I choose the option "? we have to talk for tomorrow", nothing happens!

I use version 11.000.3, only the mod "Galin's mod v.0.9" and rid of Eric

The other mods seem to be ok, including "Shopping adventure"

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english

Ok I changed in Mod.txt "liza.pshopping.ps2" by "liza.pshopping" and I've the dialog
Problem is now that we jump directly from friday 11pm to saturday 8am,
then 10am (dialog is "2 hours later...")
After finish photo session 2 we go back at friday 11pm in hw! and the game hang!

I think of the option "we've to talk about tomorrow" is poorly formulated and misplaced. It would appear according to the dialogue that this discussion should be held on Saturday at 8am and not on Friday 11pm. So the option should be "We have to talk about the photo session."

My first correction was not ok. Finally I cut in 2 the liza.ps2. # Stream by modifying the following lines:

1*day=5&eric.inf=6&liza.ps2.0^ <color=teal> ? We've to talk about tomorrow </color>

liza.ps2.6@4@ ...and please put your new bikini on.
liza.hw.help.see^...it's ok. if I can convince Mom

0*lenter>0&eric.inf=6&liza.mood>350&liza.ps2.7^ <i><color=teal> Talk to Lisa</color></i>

So liza.ps2.0 to liza.ps2.6 stay in friday homework time and liza.ps2.7 in saturday time. All works fine now. Just img in liza.ps2.0 to liza.ps2.6 aren't in hw purpose.

In any case, thanks to all modders for their great job.

Warning: if you ask Liza for reward in hw, eric.inf will be reset to 5 and you'll need to do again Kira show pics and photo session 2 to raise eric.inf to 7 for doing photo session 3. (session 3 is replayable each saturday)
Sorry, that I've to correct you a little bit. All changings of eric.inf is well done and it works correct. Let me show the way (eric.inf setting at the end): starting level in the game is eric.inf=0
1. give Lisa gift = set_eric.inf_1
2. asking kire about photolamps = set_eric.inf_2
3. Lisa Photo-Session 1 = set_eric.inf_3
4. talk to Lisa (dishwashing) = set_eric.inf_4
5. doing homework /show images/getting reward = set_eric.inf_5
6. talk to Kira/showing images = set_eric.inf_6
7. Photo-Session 2 = set_eric.inf_7
8. Photo-Session 3
each eric. settings are set at the end of the scene and are condition for the next one.

So its absolutely correct that showing images to Lisa/getting reward sets eric_info to 5. Without this condition you'll not see this scene and the following, and you have to do this only one time, then the level is set to eric.inf=6 and that is one of the conditions to see PS 2 and then PS 3

But with one point you are right. The following line is wrong:
1*day=5&eric.inf=6&liza.pshopping.ps2^ <color=teal> ? We've to talk about tomorrow </color>

You can delete this line, it's absolutely not necessary if you go the path as described above. It's a remnant from a first planned way, before I've found the current way.
So to be clear: Showing Kira the images (2 ways possible) let you get PS 2, no talking to Lisa before PS2 is necessary on Friday, it start direct on Sa 10:00

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote