Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qrhenati

Dec 4, 2017
No, Eric is out of the game. I only use a variable named eric.info. In my mod there is no "We've talk about tomorrow". So I think there is a incompatibility with another mod . Do you use Chance mod ?
I am using the you provide on forum mod v0.10 for lisa photo shoot, no idea about chance mod

Marco_87

Dec 16, 2017
Hi I have tried to install your mod. I have installed a new game with the crack from and used a save file with everything done. I used all your pictures and copyed all your files. I even checked the value of the eric.inf. The mod makes nothing. I cannot get the first event :(

I'm not sure where's the problem, but I'd like to help you.
1. which version of the game you play ? I've not tested it with older versions, but it should at least work with v0.6 and newer. You have all images dl and in images-folder and Mod.txt (exact this name!) in game-folder ? then let's go.
2. you have to do nothing special during shopping for this mod
3. at Sunday after the shopping event, you go to own room at 10:00, there you should have the option to open the door
if not something wrong with your game.
4. after opened the door, you'll see this picture:
and your adventure begins. That's all
View attachment 51491
You may check also following: use the save-editor and check the variable eric.inf in save-file you are playing. It should allways have the value 0 because it's up to v0.11 not used by the game. If not ( for whatever reason)set it to 0 (see image)
View attachment 51489

check the mod with a text-editor the lisa photo-session mod part should start with following:
liza.prepetitor@121@ ? Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing?
eric.inf=0&liza.mood>349&liza.gift^ <i>open the door</i>
eric.inf=0&liza.mood<350&liza.gift.no^ <i> locked ? </i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood>349&liza.photo.lamps.no^ <i>locked</i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood<350&liza.photo.lamps.nomood^ <i>locked</i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood>349&liza.photo.shoot^ <i>open the door</i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood<350&liza.gift.no^ <i> locked ? </i>
as you can see, the value eric.inf will be increased druring the event. and please check the mood (must be >349). and please read in OP the "How to play". Thats all, what I can do.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So you have checked eric.inf and it has the value =0. then there is only one other condition. Lisa's mood. It should be higher then 349
eric.inf=0&liza.mood>349&liza.gift^ <i>open the door</i>. Please check in additon with the save editor: the entry for NPC lisa -and Sunday if there is:
10 prepetitor z-door-day liza-prepetitor Max room True.

I have absolutely no other idea, why it not runs. Sometimes it's very mysterious. I just check chancer mod and have there 2 events which I cannot get running, although there is no mistake in Chancers mod, all conditions are ok.

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
I have a problem.

When Sunday arrives, there is nothing Lisa and Max's room.

I'm buying with them, but then on Sunday, nothing happens.

Help me please!

I try everything and nothing appears.

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
well im still stucked after 2. photo session, next saturday no option in my room, mood is up to highest. do i have to change something in the mod text maybe? to trigger 3. session?

Marco_87

Dec 16, 2017
So you have checked eric.inf and it has the value =0. then there is only one other condition. Lisa's mood. It should be higher then 349
eric.inf=0&liza.mood>349&liza.gift^ <i>open the door</i>. Please check in additon with the save editor: the entry for NPC lisa -and Sunday if there is:
10 prepetitor z-door-day liza-prepetitor Max room True.

I have absolutely no other idea, why it not runs. Sometimes it's very mysterious. I just check chancer mod and have there 2 events which I cannot get running, although there is no mistake in Chancers mod, all conditions are ok.
I have set the mood from Liza to min 450 max 450 value 450

The line 10 prepetitor z-door-day liza-prepetitor Max room True. is there

it still does not work, do I have to speak with the aunt before?

I also tried the eve path ... nothing there I went a consecutive 6 times ... nothing happened :(

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi
I dowload BB v0.11.000.3 and i used Lisa's photo-session & more as described in how to play.
Works OK at start and i see first photo session - thanks fo outstandnig job with this.
I acted like in the description:

Giving Lisa the gift
Asking Kira about photolamps
Photosession
Talk to Lisa at 20:00 (dishwashing)
Show Lisa the pics and getting the reward
Talk to kira once again (show her the images)
But i cant get 2 session.
How to Start Photo-Session 2 on Saturday 10:00 (instead of shopping) ?
I have others problems with game ( Alice partially disappeared - no sunbating, no smoking ) and i dont know is my fault or game problem.

Thanks for any help

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not sure where's the problem, but I'd like to help you.
1. which version of the game you play ? I've not tested it with older versions, but it should at least work with v0.6 and newer. You have all images dl and in images-folder and Mod.txt (exact this name!) in game-folder ? then let's go.
2. you have to do nothing special during shopping for this mod
3. at Sunday after the shopping event, you go to own room at 10:00, there you should have the option to open the door
if not something wrong with your game.
4. after opened the door, you'll see this picture:
and your adventure begins. That's all
View attachment 51491
You may check also following: use the save-editor and check the variable eric.inf in save-file you are playing. It should allways have the value 0 because it's up to v0.11 not used by the game. If not ( for whatever reason)set it to 0 (see image)
View attachment 51489

check the mod with a text-editor the lisa photo-session mod part should start with following:
eric.inf=0&liza.mood>349&liza.gift^ <i>open the door</i>
eric.inf=0&liza.mood<350&liza.gift.no^ <i> locked ? </i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood>349&liza.photo.lamps.no^ <i>locked</i>
eric.inf=1&liza.mood<350&liza.photo.lamps.nomood^ <i>locked</i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood>349&liza.photo.shoot^ <i>open the door</i>
eric.inf>1&liza.mood<350&liza.gift.no^ <i> locked ? </i>
as you can see, the value eric.inf will be increased druring the event. and please check the mood (must be >349). and please read in OP the "How to play". Thats all, what I can do.

In my case, dont appear this images.

After photo session, I talk with Kira but dont apears "lamps".

I change the mod, like you said and nothing.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Getting a lamp is easy, as Lazyharry wrote in the guide at first page.
After giving a gift to Lisa on Sunday at 10 suggest posing as a model.
Then you have to catch Kira at 3 am and dialogue is ( again Lazyharry's help):
(watch-->keep watching-->Aunt Kira?-->Not at all-->I think you forget to wear panties -->) - get lamps
You have to look for a dialog box and choose at end question about the lamp.
You do not need to do anything more, and You will not get the lamp in your hand or it is in the inventory.
When visit Lisa on Sunday at 10 Max just use lamp.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks but not clear for me yet.
Maybe stupid question what is OP?
I showed pictures to Kira and she promised help.
But still no 2 ps.
What does it mean - Start Photo-Session 2 on Saturday 10:00 (instead of shopping)
2 ps is on Saturday and Max should not go to the shop?
I try, no work

BuggeX

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks but not clear for me yet.
Maybe stupid question what is OP?
I showed pictures to Kira and she promised help.
But still no 2 ps.
What does it mean - Start Photo-Session 2 on Saturday 10:00 (instead of shopping)
2 ps is on Saturday and Max should not go to the shop?
I try, no work
OP = original poster, first post in this thread or one of the Posts the creater wrote.

nvm, you knock at your rooms door at 10:00 sat, there should be a nother Option insteed of open the door

Reactions: L0thar

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry to all of you, but I'm on vacation until 4.th. January 2018, so I cannot post here every day.
Hi
I dowload BB v0.11.000.3 and i used Lisa's photo-session & more as described in how to play.
Works OK at start and i see first photo session - thanks fo outstandnig job with this.
I acted like in the description:

Giving Lisa the gift
Asking Kira about photolamps
Photosession
Talk to Lisa at 20:00 (dishwashing)
Show Lisa the pics and getting the reward
Talk to kira once again (show her the images)
But i cant get 2 session.
How to Start Photo-Session 2 on Saturday 10:00 (instead of shopping) ?
I have others problems with game ( Alice partially disappeared - no sunbating, no smoking ) and i dont know is my fault or game problem.

Thanks for any help
Thanks fo detailed description of Lisa PS 1, it's perfect. I f you follow these step by step, you should get Lisa PS 2. You have to meat 2 conditions: eric.inf=6 (you get it doing PS 1 step by step - as described) and Lisa mood should be >350. You go to your room on Saturday at 10:00 and the option you get for Lisa PS 2 is " Talk to Lisa" while she is changing for shopping. After finishing PS 2 the have eric.inf set to 7 and then on next saturday at 10:00 you have the option: "Look if she's ready for next round". That's it for today

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for explanations and patience.
At my rooms door at 10:00 sat there are two options:
- open the door
- leave
If open door no option " Talk to Lisa"
Lisas mood 426
Maybe eric.inf it matters? But why it is gone and I would never have thought that this asshole still has an effect.
Great thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote