Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is there a concise method on merging the changes from Chancer's mod, into your own? The mod.txt files have 2 entirely different syntax formats and it's really confusing.
I think you're talking about Lisa Photo-Session v0.11, but what do you mean about different syntax formats ? The coding is always the same, but the way how an event is implemented into the story(date, time etc.) might be different. Chancer is going in his last version a different way by changing also the dat.files, but in his last update some scenes didn't work (he is hardly working on it. It is possible to merge some events, but not all yet. You'll see some of the Chancer mod parts in my new version v0.12, which is only since today. I'll work on others.

How do I make this compatible with Chancer's mod? Or is it already compatible?
- see my answer above. There is no general compatibility, and every new game version makes a lot of work to get all of them still working. Chancer tries a new way (working on the dat-files, because since game version v0.12 - despite a new dll - some functions seem not to work) My new version Lisa PS v0.11 shows what's up to now is tested/implemented

Everytime I try to talk to Kira at the pool I get error or leave as the dialogue choices also it reset the movie scene with Ann and Kira and that comes up everytime the 2 are at the pool
Please tell me at which step ? Asking for lamps or showing first photo session results ? Have you done all steps mentioned in OP ?

DieterWillms

Dec 30, 2017
In some scenes, like the new shopping scene with Alice, my screen just becomes white and there is no image to the displayed text and sometimes I'm just getting the picture of Max in military clothing instead of the image that should be displayed.
At the installation some image-files existed twice for me and after deciding which to keep and Copy/Pasting all images into BB/images/ I had to overwrite many existing files, is that normal, or did I doing something wrong?
How can I fix this issue?

Reactions: ltpika and Pecosek

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Please tell me at which step ? Asking for lamps or showing first photo session results ? Have you done all steps mentioned in OP ?[/QUOTE]
Done all the steps, could it be because 'm using V0.12

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
In some scenes, like the new shopping scene with Alice, my screen just becomes white and there is no image to the displayed text and sometimes I'm just getting the picture of Max in military clothing instead of the image that should be displayed.
At the installation some image-files existed twice for me and after deciding which to keep and Copy/Pasting all images into BB/images/ I had to overwrite many existing files, is that normal, or did I doing something wrong?
How can I fix this issue?
I think you did nothing wrong. It happens that a image is already existing, although I try to avoid this. In my image folder I've found also same image with different names, because I test and play different mods. I always prefer to check if a image is already existing, but maybe I've missed some. I allways copy/paste and overwrite images, so that doesn't lead to white screens or similar.
A white screen shows that this image isn't in the image folder, in case of Max in military clothing in most times there is a coding error. One letter less or more or a point at wrong places, it so easy to miss, and sometimes so hard to find.
But which of the more than three thousand images is missing ?
If you like to get help, please make a screenshot. I can identify the image by using the dialog text (or send me the text). Then I can tell you where are the image/images or upload the missing image right here for you.
Please give me also following information: version of BB you're playing and which mod you are using.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Please tell me at which step ? Asking for lamps or showing first photo session results ? Have you done all steps mentioned in OP ?
Done all the steps, could it be because 'm using V0.12
No, I've tested the complete Photo-Session yesterday with BBv0.12 and everything is working. So, what do you like to do? Because you tell me you have done all steps, if that's true, you have finished the photo-session 1,2 and 3.

Everytime I try to talk to Kira at the pool I get error or leave as the dialogue choices
I get the same dialogue "error" entry with Kira at in BB v0.12 ( at daytime) , that has nothing to do with Lisa Photo.Session, because therefore you have to talk to Kira at lounge or pool at 03:00 (at night)
also it reset the movie scene with Ann and Kira and that comes up everytime the 2 are at the pool
Yes that's right, you can choose this option and play it as often you like - or leave it, it's your decision. It's the same behaviour as in Chancers mod.

Reactions: Graybo

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I've got as far as showing Lisa the pictures on my laptop don't know of there is more after that Will do kira again at night and see if that makes a difference during the day.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've got as far as showing Lisa the pictures on my laptop don't know of there is more after that Will do kira again at night and see if that makes a difference during the day.
Thats's not the end. After showing Lisa the picture on laptop you'll get a reward during homework. This is necessary to get to next step (show images to Kira on tablet), then Photo_session 2 and 3 etc. See in OP there is a step by step description

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
now with 0.12 the mods works. But I cant seem to get the 2nd phot shooting. What do I have to do?
Have you shown the images to Kira at 03:00 (Pool or Lounge) ? Then you have to go to Lisa at 10:00 on Saturday (see How to play in OP)

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Hi folks.
I got a problem with this modd.
I have downloade all parts and 1 clean V0.11 bb file.
And install then by the op without any problem.
But when i want to talk with Lisa i get always.Error insted of text 1 or 2 line just error no text.
What to do ?

Mvh Herm

Pecosek

Dec 29, 2017
I think you did nothing wrong. It happens that a image is already existing, although I try to avoid this. In my image folder I've found also same image with different names, because I test and play different mods. I always prefer to check if a image is already existing, but maybe I've missed some. I allways copy/paste and overwrite images, so that doesn't lead to white screens or similar.
A white screen shows that this image isn't in the image folder, in case of Max in military clothing in most times there is a coding error. One letter less or more or a point at wrong places, it so easy to miss, and sometimes so hard to find.
But which of the more than three thousand images is missing ?
If you like to get help, please make a screenshot. I can identify the image by using the dialog text (or send me the text). Then I can tell you where are the image/images or upload the missing image right here for you.
Please give me also following information: version of BB you're playing and which mod you are using.
Hi, I tried to fix similar problem too (it happened on some place in game) and I downloaded all images from each of mods, rewrite them in game folder, and it works "White pictures" are gone - so if anyone have same problem - look on used mod from this member on First page, and download all file with images of each mod.

I don't know, if some pictures will be different, but I'm happy, that I don't have white screen :)))

Reactions: lazyharry

Marco_87

Dec 16, 2017
Have you shown the images to Kira at 03:00 (Pool or Lounge) ? Then you have to go to Lisa at 10:00 on Saturday (see How to play in OP)
I have done as was advised on the first page. But Lisa still leaves to shopping on saturday. Her mood is good enough.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've played and tested it many, many times, and it always work.
If you know to use the save-editor, please check at your last save before saturday the variable eric.inf, it should have the value 6, if not set it manually and save. If you are not firm with it, post the save here, I'll do it for you and sent it back

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can you give me save to do this. please
Sorry, there is no save mid in the Photo-Session 1. If you have already played the session 1 to the end, then you've missed this decision point:
ps1.JPG
You have to play PS1 and choose the marked option

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote