• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
seeing this, I can only call DS LAZY AF
I'm not going to defend DS or anything, I would just like you to know that creating a game, or a mod in my case, isn't just rendering images.
You need planning, writing story, programming it all togheter, include images for not just 1 path, but for several paths.
Etc etc...

Though the fan art here is very good. It mostly shows stand alone sex scenes.
A game (adult games included), if it wants to be acceptable, needs a little more then sex scene after sex scene.

Again, I don't wanna start a fight or pick sides, just my thoughts.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not going to defend DS or anything, I would just like you to know that creating a game, or a mod in my case, isn't just rendering images.
You need planning, writing story, programming it all togheter, include images for not just 1 path, but for several paths.
Etc etc...

A game (adult games included), if it wants to be acceptable, needs a little more then sex scene after sex scene.

I think he is saying about sex scene.The best example would be Kira anal lesson where max fucks lisa is ass then lisa says it's deep and we have shown the penetration pic i really laughed at that moment.He usually does same to every sex scene(there are 3 pics max) and there are no animation considering how much patreon he has.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Etc etc...

i was not being really serious about that post, but when i see this "build up" and DS's work going like "put dick inside - cum - end" i feel my critic is justified. And yes it's ton of work but DS makes thousands a month and has people to helm him as well... so yeah you are right, but i think i am too haha

I think he is saying about sex scene.The best example would be Kira anal lesson where max fucks lisa is ass then lisa says it's deep and we have shown the penetration pic i really laughed at that moment.He usually does same to every sex scene(there are 3 pics max) and there are no animation considering how much patreon he has.
Yes, the one I have in mind is in fact quite old. It's the kira BJ at night one. Just one frame and bam. it's over. it's kinda sad i think

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
But when you consider how bad most animations in those games are, then I'm Happy, to have none in BB.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
But when you consider how bad most animations in those games are, then I'm Happy, to have none in BB.
He has 2.6k patreon ictsor has above 1k see his animation and i'm talking about the guys who have higher patreon he doesn't even need to do the whole animation he can just do in and out ones or just using two pics of in and out repeatedly in every dialog which is better than showing just a penetrated pic which the half of the head is inside.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
He has 2.6k patreon ictsor has above 1k see his animation and i'm talking about the guys who have higher patreon he doesn't even need to do the whole animation he can just do in and out ones or just using two pics of in and out repeatedly in every dialog which is better than showing just a penetrated pic which the half of the head is inside.
icstor has decent animation i reckon but it's not perfect and it's way too long and the sound is stupid. Maybe DS wants something perfect or nothing.

Btw i'm sorry for the whole discussion happening in this thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not so much as animations but pics in a roll of just starting then 1/4 way in then 1/2 way in the full in to end the series.
And if still it is lazy then at least 3 pics of 1/4 way in then 1/2 way in and last all the way in. There is so many places in this game where this would make a better game experience for the player.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry guys, I understand your arguments discussions (dick inside or not), but what has that to do with Big Brother Fan-Art ??? Absolutely wrong thread ! Please discuss that in the

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Max needs some attention after he got punished... enjoy :D
View attachment 21743 View attachment 21744 View attachment 21745 View attachment 21746 View attachment 21747 View attachment 21748 View attachment 21749 View attachment 21750
My workstation died doing these renders, i'm using an old pc with a gtx970 now :S. Should i get a gtx1080 or another 970 till i buy a new pc?
pro tip: If your GPU is hot enough to fry an egg on, don't start another render right away.
treat her like a lady, and use a different hole for a while, while that one cools down
bdxqDK0.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes