Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I could not re-create the problem. When I deleted and re-constructed the Kira figure for that scene, the problem went away. I must have done something wrong somewhere on the first one.
Strange. I've got the same thing.
It's an issue with the hair cap interacting wrong with the forehead. If you expand forehead width for the hair in parameters>Actor>adjust-forehead width it usually fixes the problem.

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
First, awesome work.

Second... I know that, as someone newer than most of you guys, my words don't carry enough weight but, I'd like to make a suggestion (second one as I already and create a singular mod for this game).

My suggestion is aimed for you, Fan Artists.
Would it be possible that all future Art be rendered in widescreen format? Only for the sake of making it easier for the modders to incorporate them into the Mod.

Reactions: lexus and Masq87

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
It's an issue with the hair cap interacting wrong with the forehead. If you expand forehead width for the hair in parameters>Actor>adjust-forehead width it usually fixes the problem.
Might have happened if I tried to pose Kira's hair for gravity given the way her head was tilted, but I remember being too tired to fuck with that.

Here is my test, and a crop that should be 1:1 in the web browser.

Kira-test-resize.png Kira-test-crop.png

Sep 2, 2017
Might have happened if I tried to pose Kira's hair for gravity given the way her head was tilted, but I remember being too tired to fuck with that.

Here is my test, and a crop that should be 1:1 in the web browser.

View attachment 22111 View attachment 22109
Cheers guys, I'll try and fix it.

Reactions: jackolante

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
Lisa: The Bunny show
Lisa was trying her new costume. Max opened the door and she invited him inside. And made him a show
More heel and lingerie... that's what this games need !!!! thanks to everyone posting in this thread all the renders are awesome (but if there's stockings it's even better :D )

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Brilliantly-timed advice - I was facing a similar problem in a render for another game. Once again, @celtic1138 saves the day!!!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This thread is awesome!!, lots of pics posted in just a few days that I haven't checked it hehehe

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
The shoes aren't the only thing, that are too clean. Without any musclework some other parts of this case of "tragic suicide" should be more "colorful".