Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Really? I haven't played that one... What makes this bruno fella so bad?
In SL the MC has 3 sisters. The oldest is dating (soon to be engaged) to the SCUM who is Bruno. While she is kind and caring the FOUL Bruno is cruel and demanding towards her. Later we find he is pushing her to have sex, AND he's screwing a Whore at work. So yeah, with the really very wonderful sister and the FOUL EVIL SCUM that is Bruno I'd say he has gained a LOT of hate. I do recommend the game (sisterly lust) as it is very good and even though it's early there IS a variety of content to make most happy.

Just some thoughts and hate for Bruno. :)

Edit: Sorry for going off topic.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
In SL the MC has 3 sisters. The oldest is dating (soon to be engaged) to the SCUM who is Bruno. While she is kind and caring the FOUL Bruno is cruel and demanding towards her. Later we find he is pushing her to have sex, AND he's screwing a Whore at work. So yeah, with the really very wonderful sister and the FOUL EVIL SCUM that is Bruno I'd say he has gained a LOT of hate. I do recommend the game (sisterly lust) as it is very good and even though it's early there IS a variety of content to make most happy.

Just some thoughts and hate for Bruno. :)

Edit: Sorry for going off topic.
Well, unless he started cucking the player and going full unstoppable godmode I doubt he'd overtake eric... Still, he sounds like a dickhead I wouldn't like though. lmao

Reactions: Shiva0067

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I tried to add a Santa hat to one of the girls and it collided very badly with the hair.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
eric is the most hated character in any adult game on this entire website and patreon...
I'm not saying he isn't. He's hated for a good reason. All I'm saying is that Max is creepy as fuck, and pretty awful in his own right, and a brother secretly filming his whole family as he goes along with a plan to drug and manipulate them into sex is more creepy than a con artist who is trying to steal a house and get laid.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm not saying he isn't. He's hated for a good reason. All I'm saying is that Max is creepy as fuck, and pretty awful in his own right, and a brother secretly filming his whole family as he goes along with a plan to drug and manipulate them into sex is more creepy than a con artist who is trying to steal a house and get laid.
Max gets a pass though as he is the player character. So in essence it's US doing those things, we're allowed. ;)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Max gets a pass though as he is the player character. So in essence it's US doing those things, we're allowed. ;)
Wait Wait, I'm not trying to try to twist words to try to trap you or anything, but I need to understand that logic. This whole new 'debate' started when someone talked about making a mod were you play as eric, and someone said to make sure that the mod includes him being a asshole, yada yada yada. And again I'm not trying to call you out, and I'll try to keep this brief to not take up space in the fanart section, but if the guy did create the "Play as Eric Mod" would you then play it and like Eric because Eric becomes you the player?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait Wait, I'm not trying to try to twist words to try to trap you or anything, but I need to understand that logic. This whole new 'debate' started when someone talked about making a mod were you play as eric, and someone said to make sure that the mod includes him being a asshole, yada yada yada. And again I'm not trying to call you out, and I'll try to keep this brief to not take up space in the fanart section, but if the guy did create the "Play as Eric Mod" would you then play it and like Eric because Eric becomes you the player?
No, because I already hate eric beyond anything that could be come back from...
IF there had been an option in the very first stages of the game? Eh, maybe... Tough to say, though to be fair I'd still think he's a cunt. I mean look at him, he LOOKS like a cunt...

Also I wasn't talking to you, or about any kind of mod or anything, I was merely talking to moustache.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes