Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

narfnerd

Jun 20, 2017
I am sorry, if anyone is pestered by my opinion. But I like to make one thing clear. This is the Fan Art thread of Big Brother here on F95Zone. That means, whatever the posting artist is bringing up, it is just fan-art. For example, the size of Erics dick is as meaningless as talking about why the sun is shining. Please, do yourself a favor and enjoy all the pictures. And give a like to the artist. And if you don't like the pictures, just ignore them. I just wanted to tell you that, because I really like the art of all the artists, and I know how much work is needed to create all the pictures. So please, stop arguing and just enjoy the pics.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hi everyone. I am new here so i would like to ask....How do u make these images? Is there any link to a proper tutorial ?? Thanks in advance !!
@sasageo, the images are produced with a program called Daz Studio. There is an "Art Assets" thread in this forum that identifies the various assets that DarkSilver used in preparing his own images - the images in this thread are then all of our collective bits of imagination.

In terms of tutorials on how to use Daz Studio, there are tons of them on Youtube and elsewhere.

Reactions: aeonium

MaxBG

Sep 10, 2017
Whatever happened to the Amelia Story, with Lisa and Max?
I've just finished the last rendering for the next part of the story. Didn't expect that at all, but now i have ~130 shots...so i'll need time for some post-processing and adding the dialogues. I'll try to be ready before Christmas, but cant promise :(

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Seriously that Ann facial expression is one of the best I have ever seen, fan render or not. Bravo!
Thanks but I can't take credit for it, it's a premade expression from "Xameva Faces of O: The Big One". And Kira's expression is from "Xameva Ultimate Blowjob" although she's licking something else! The only requirements I needed were 1) her tongue is out and 2) she's looking upward.

Reactions: BigIrishLug
U

User_17502

What do you guys think about a fan game made in Ren’py using fan art to tell the Eric side of this story? Worth the effort or not? I thought it could be something called “fucking limp dick little kid wants to fuck his sisters and mother but he has to deal with me.” Or “deal with the devil for short.”

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
What do you guys think about a fan game made in Ren’py using fan art to tell the Eric side of this story? Worth the effort or not? I thought it could be something called “fucking limp dick little kid wants to fuck his sisters and mother but he has to deal with me.” Or “deal with the devil for short.”

well, dont forget to mention following content: Eric has a girlfriend and only wants to have Anns House and to fuck her daughters before he owns Ann*s house. Oh yeah Eric was a real nice guy.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hi all !

I began a new story.

It may be a little bit strange, you'll tell me.
I called it "portal"

Max and Alice spend good time outside, under the sun
View attachment 50760 View attachment 50761

Max : I can get you some cigarets if you respect our deal. I can touch you, I won't tell anything to mom
Alice : Blackmail ! You're a kind of monster, max.... But ok ! You can do what you want "WITH YOUR HANDS ONLY !!!"
View attachment 50762 View attachment 50763 View attachment 50764 View attachment 50765 View attachment 50766

The postman enter at wrong (good for him) moment
View attachment 50767

Alice : What the Hell ! Who's that fucking guy !!
View attachment 50768

Max : Bastard, what does he want, I didn't command anything
View attachment 50769

Postman : Is there a "Eric" here ? I have this for him, it's quite heavy !
Max : Eric ? He comes sometime here right, let it there, he'll take it later
View attachment 50770

Max : Curious, it seems warm inside
View attachment 50771 View attachment 50772

Max : Fuck ! What is this light ?
View attachment 50773

Alice : Max, are you ok ? What is this ???
View attachment 50774

Alice & Max : waaaaaaaaa !!!
View attachment 50775 View attachment 50776

Max : Amazing, I never see that ! Why Eric reveived that ? Is it a portal to another univers ?
View attachment 50778

Alice : Don't touch it ! We even don't know what it is !
Max : anyway, I just want to touch
View attachment 50779

Max : Noooooo !! Alice, it attracts me, I can't resist !!!
View attachment 50780

Alice : Maaaaaaxxx ! take my hand !!!!
View attachment 50781

Alice : NOOOOOOoooooooo ! Maaaxxx !
View attachment 50782

Alice : Maaaaxxx ! Where aaaare yoooou ??? Please !!!!
View attachment 50794

Link to my
Just amazing, looking forward to seeing where you take us. Thank you for sharing and demonstrating your skills.

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
eric is the most hated character in any adult game on this entire website and patreon...
Yep that EVIL Eric. Of course there may be a new contender for the most hated scum if @Perverteer keeps Bruno around in SL for much longer. :) Eric was gotten rid of and had a (hopefully) nasty end. BRUNO needs a SAVAGE and CRUEL end that we can laugh at. I have suggested he be Ravaged by a Male Water Buffalo or a Wilde Beast. :) If the scum stays in that game much longer Eric may end up as the second most hated here. :)

Just some thoughts.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yep that EVIL Eric. Of course there may be a new contender for the most hated scum if @Perverteer keeps Bruno around in SL for much longer. :) Eric was gotten rid of and had a (hopefully) nasty end. BRUNO needs a SAVAGE and CRUEL end that we can laugh at. I have suggested he be Ravaged by a Male Water Buffalo or a Wilde Beast. :) If the scum stays in that game much longer Eric may end up as the second most hated here. :)

Just some thoughts.
Really? I haven't played that one... What makes this bruno fella so bad?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes