Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 6, 2016
Since there was a thread providing all the necessary assets for the characters and any one who wants to create fanart probably has scoured the internet finding the assets, is it safe to assume that if someone creates accurate models we can share them to each other. Also I am uploading a bunch of assets i have found so expect to get the link once i come back from lunch. Its uploading now. its about 1.5 gigs packed

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I assume from a comment made by our moderator, The master of Otters, that it is difficult or impossible make add ons, etc in unity? I don't know anything about that platform. I would just be happy if we could replace some renders. DS has an allergy to vaginas and seems to be to shy to show actual sex.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I assume from a comment made by our moderator, The master of Otters, that it is difficult or impossible make add ons, etc in unity? I don't know anything about that platform. I would just be happy if we could replace some renders. DS has an allergy to vaginas and seems to be to shy to show actual sex.
Adding is a thing, replacing is another. Replacing pics would be quite easy. Just name the file exactly like the one you're trying to replace and encrypt it as .img. Replace it in the folder and it's done.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Adding is a thing, replacing is another. Replacing pics would be quite easy. Just name the file exactly like the one you're trying to replace and encrypt it as .img. Replace it in the folder and it's done.
I figured we could replace and was considering making attempt. I was unclear to altering game. Rags games for example are normally locked, did not know how hard cracking is. I would be happy with a good 3d story vs game. Something that added more depth, we already have interest in the characters.

Aug 6, 2016
I figured we could replace and was considering making attempt. I was unclear to altering game. Rags games for example are normally locked, did not know how hard cracking is. I would be happy with a good 3d story vs game. Something that added more depth, we already have interest in the characters.
Pulling up the code from the dll files is quite straight forward but I am not sure to what extent we can edit the game.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Why is it actually made in Unity. Does the game have anything special, something that can't be done in like Renpy, wich i think would be easier to add extras too.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes