Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
It can be Eric story. Just for trolling, make him a good man and in some sort a victim.
Intro as in the movie "catch me if you can." He gets into big trouble, runs, learns and becomes a new person - a good person. For some reason (for example, a lady lawyer at the very beginning of the game, recognize him on the street and blackmails him so that he helps her take the house away from Anne). He awakens the old personality of Victor and the main story begins.
Over time, he understands that he likes the family, except for Max of course. The desire to fuck certainly does not go anywhere, but for this he does not make public whores from girls.
Something like this)
PS very, very sorry for my english

Reactions: Born2game

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Eric story. Just for trolling, make him a good man and in some sort a victim.
Not even trolling, the evidence is clear.
If you look at earlier version's original game coding, practically everything hinged on the balance of power between good (eric) and evil (max) Hard for some players to grasp, playing the villain, rather than the hero. It's incest yo. Max isn't trying to save his sister's virginity. Lawful Eric the hero, wants the villain sent to military school. It is what's best for Ann and her daughters.
This could have been a great game, if the dev had followed through. Sadly, the dev gave-in to childish feedback, and ripped the game's heart out. I doubt it will ever recover.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Not even trolling, the evidence is clear.
If you look at earlier version's original game coding, practically everything hinged on the balance of power between good (eric) and evil (max) Hard for some players to grasp, playing the villain, rather than the hero. It's incest yo. Max isn't trying to save his sister's virginity. Lawful Eric the hero, wants the villain sent to military school. It is what's best for Ann and her daughters.
This could have been a great game, if the dev had followed through. Sadly, the dev gave-in to childish feedback, and ripped the game's heart out. I doubt it will ever recover.
Actually, the option for Max to be okay with Eric and Mom (although maybe feel like it was moving too quickly) was there from the beginning. And Eric wanted to send Max to military school long before he ever knew about any deviant thoughts of Max's. Be honest, this was never good versus evil. It was always evil vs evil. And no matter what anyone said, people weren't upset because they were playing the villain. People were upset because they had to wait until AFTER their foe succeeded to stop him.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Eric wanted to send Max to military school long before he ever knew about any deviant thoughts of Max's.
You assume. Ann told Eric what was going on, before Eric ever set foot in the house. Did you actually try playing the hero role? Refuse to install cameras. Tell Alice that smoking is bad for her health. Help your Aunt make a video, without raping her. Do Lisa's homework, with the purest of intentions, and no thought of reward, simply out of the goodness of your heart, and being brotherly? Or did you wanna see some spankin. Playing the Hero was actually the only available route to "win" in the early releases. "Good triumphs, Max goes to bootcamp"

Reactions: rokrad

redle

Apr 12, 2017
You assume. Ann told Eric what was going on, before Eric ever set foot in the house. Did you actually try playing the hero role? Refuse to install cameras. Tell Alice that smoking is bad for her health. Help your Aunt make a video, without raping her. Do Lisa's homework, with the purest of intentions, and no thought of reward, simply out of the goodness of your heart, and being brotherly? Or did you wanna see some spankin. Playing the Hero was actually the only available route to "win" in the early releases. "Good triumphs, Max goes to bootcamp"
This is the fan art thread and I don't feel right continuing the off-topic. Response in discussion thread

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Then at first we need a story or at least a side story to map out what renders we need.
I tried doing the story thing ... mental block there ... i'm just faster and better at rendering then using my little outdated brain for literature. lol

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I tried doing the story thing ... mental block there ... i'm just faster and better at rendering then using my little outdated brain for literature. lol
I like this idea of making our own story. I feel a bit lazy now, so don't want to read all.
Do you already have some thoughts on what direction the sory should go?
Maybe I can give my ideas about our own story?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes