• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone help me identify the dress Ann wears in the movie scenes from BB & her Blue dress from Glamour

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I used basic textures with Celtic shader and some textures are modified by me
what is Celtic shader?

I noticed that it has a better shape than the basic BBS one. i think you used the morphs of Caterina, Imogen, Victoria 7, right? could you tell me what percental you used?

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
what is Celtic shader?

I noticed that it has a better shape than the basic BBS one. i think you used the morphs of Caterina, Imogen, Victoria 7, right? could you tell me what percental you used?
Look at . I used this materials as basic and modity some for better look as my taste. The last one I used Celtic shader #3.
And look at attached pictures for the shape

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Look at . I used this materials as basic and modity some for better look as my taste. The last one I used Celtic shader #3.
And look at attached pictures for the shape
Sorry, I was talking about Alice not Ann.

Last edited:

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Thank you first for the collection.
But it is very poorly organized, there should be an installer to extract all the content in their corresponding folders.
Because as it is now, it's time to unzip and move the folders one by one.
Above, if you are looking for something in particular, you find that you have to go through 5-7 folders, and if you want to shorten it so that it appears in the hair-body-clothes etc ... tabs then it will no longer work.
Now I was putting the clothing section, and I see compressed and compressed files inside these, well, I unzip them all and put them in the folders that they mark.
When entering Daz it recognizes it very well, but when it comes to wanting to use it, it begins to not find the files and the folders that appear in the error do not appear when they are decompressed, in addition to there are many repeated files, some are the same and others that share the exact name, are different.
Hopefully an installer or an extractor is put in so that each thing is put in its corresponding path.

Reactions: socketwrench18

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Thank you first for the collection.
But it is very poorly organized, there should be an installer to extract all the content in their corresponding folders.
Because as it is now, it's time to unzip and move the folders one by one.
Above, if you are looking for something in particular, you find that you have to go through 5-7 folders, and if you want to shorten it so that it appears in the hair-body-clothes etc ... tabs then it will no longer work.
Now I was putting the clothing section, and I see compressed and compressed files inside these, well, I unzip them all and put them in the folders that they mark.
When entering Daz it recognizes it very well, but when it comes to wanting to use it, it begins to not find the files and the folders that appear in the error do not appear when they are decompressed, in addition to there are many repeated files, some are the same and others that share the exact name, are different.
Hopefully an installer or an extractor is put in so that each thing is put in its corresponding path.
I didnt had any problems with that. Maybe it helps to watch some videos on how to install content in DAZ3D. I dont think its possible to make an extractor for that.

Kronos82

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys, im really frustrated. I trying since three 3 Days to set up Ann correctly. I also mess up my Library often that I rage delete all and reinstall everything. Is there a good 101 for Daz? I downloaded the Big Asset Mega Folder and try to install it in. But the everything Missing a file message stressing me like hell.LOL. Would love to join the Poser Render family. Any noob help appreciated

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room and Kitchen - update 16.09.2017
2. Lisa room - update 16.09.2017
3. Alice room - update 16.09.2017
4. Ann room - update 17.09.2017
5. Bathroom - update 16.09.2017
6. Balcony and roof - update 16.09.2017
7. Outside area - pool water is in separate file, you need to download them both - update 18.09.2017
8. Outdoor lounge (thank you ) - placed on the balcony, as we think it should be - update 16.09.2017

Warning: when you load any room you can have all lights on and off at the same time. You need to disable those which you don't need if you don't want to have double on and off lights on render

If you want to test it you must have , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Texture pack : if you will be asked about some textures, look inside and choose proper one:

Before you ask: If loaded scene is black - Just hit ctrl + L to swith off light
If you see no walls go to the scene and check them on :)
Thanks

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone help me identify the dress Ann wears in the movie scenes from BB & her Blue dress from Glamour
I think i found the left one

other color, no zipper but im pretty sure this is the one

edit: +

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know this set Alice is wearing?
Jean shorts with the frayed bottoms look like they are part of the Exnem Jeans asset(s). Note there are separate G3 and G8 versions:

[DAZ] Exnem Jeans Solution for G3 (G3F) | F95zone
[DAZ] Exnem Jeans for Genesis 8 Female | F95zone

However, note that there are 2 other assets that *might* provide the same type of jean shorts (and *possibly* the top also):

Hot Booty: [DAZ] Rebel Basics - Hot Booty G3 | F95zone
Hot Summer Nights: [Collection] - [DAZ] Hot Southern Nights for Genesis 3 & Trendz for Hot Southern Nights Cut Offs (Unofficial Bundle) | F95zone

I'm still looking for the top, but can't find anything that has the same graphics on the shirt. The Hot Booty and Hot Summer Nights have top styles that look similar, but none of the addon textures or additional textures assets I can find for them look like the graphic on the one in your picture.

Last edited:

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Jean shorts with the frayed bottoms look like they are part of the Exnem Jeans asset(s). Note there are separate G3 and G8 versions:

[DAZ] Exnem Jeans Solution for G3 (G3F) | F95zone
[DAZ] Exnem Jeans for Genesis 8 Female | F95zone

However, note that there are 2 other assets that *might* provide the same type of jean shorts (and *possibly* the top also):

Hot Booty: [DAZ] Rebel Basics - Hot Booty G3 | F95zone
Hot Summer Nights: [Collection] - [DAZ] Hot Southern Nights for Genesis 3 & Trendz for Hot Southern Nights Cut Offs (Unofficial Bundle) | F95zone

I'm still looking for the top, but can't find anything that has the same graphics on the shirt. The Hot Booty and Hot Summer Nights have top styles that look similar, but none of the addon textures or additional textures assets I can find for them look like the graphic on the one in your picture.
Cheers Falcon,
I'm also trying to identify some assets from Glamour as well, trying to figure out these assets

1) Max's Casual Clothes
2) Ann's G-String
3) The Shader used on Kate's top
4) Lisa's Bikini

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone here know how the hell DS was able to apply a marble like shader on the bathtub?

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
Probably just added a marble image in the surface properties. I don't have access to DAZ atm so I can't give you a SS. But google around and check out youtube. For editing materials and what not.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Probably just added a marble image in the surface properties. I don't have access to DAZ atm so I can't give you a SS. But google around and check out youtube. For editing materials and what not.
According to some people it seems the Bathtub's UVs are overlapped so that's why textures don't work. But here is the tub feel free to give it a try