• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

EleVR

Jul 26, 2018
Many thanks to everyone who took part in the creation of such a wonderful model as Lisa !! I finally got this ! :giggle:
// quick test render, nothing special (no lighting and materials settings)
Render_proba.png

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
I get this error?
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/ctrlvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fbmvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fhmvictoria7.dsf
data/goldtassel/bradyhairgn3/brady hair/bradyhairgn3_126490.dsf
data/goldtassel/bradyhairgn3/brady hair/morphs/bb/hair fix/g3 hair fix.dsf
The only dsf morph files I found are for gen8 any solution?

My bad..Fixed it!
How did you fix it? I'm missing the same morphs and I can't find them in the Mega folder.

Feb 28, 2018
Did you looked there: Assets ?
Partially, yes. I have no idea which of all those Victoria 7 assets would contain the necessary morphs listed in the error message above, but I downloaded the Brady Hair Asset again and it doesn't contain the g3 hair fix.dsf.
The path .../morphs/bb/hair fix/... makes me believe that it's a custom morph specifically for Big Brother.

Edit:
Ok, I found the hair fix in the Fan Art Thread. Now I still need to find out about those Victoria 7 morphs.

Code:
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/ctrlvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fbmvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fhmvictoria7.dsf

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Partially, yes. I have no idea which of all those Victoria 7 assets would contain the necessary morphs listed in the error message above, but I downloaded the Brady Hair Asset again and it doesn't contain the g3 hair fix.dsf.
The path .../morphs/bb/hair fix/... makes me believe that it's a custom morph specifically for Big Brother.
Hmm :unsure:
I think I had read somewhere sometime, that it was not a problem of "not installed" more a path settig problem.
So maybe you can check the path in your DAZ?

Edit:
I have no clue about DAZ but I think the following is the same problem?

MALFUNCTION: The folder structure for the BB\Product DSF files is wrong. It does not extract to the "Morphs" folder, and you will get error notifications when loading the DUF files. When you copy the "Data" folder from the download, it is putting the BB\Product folder "above" the Morphs folder in the library folder tree. Ends up being "....\Female\BB\Product" instead of "....\Female\Morphs\BB\Product" and loading the DUFs says the DSF's can't be found. It will still load the character but the body morphs won't be applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazycodemonkey
Feb 28, 2018
Hmm :unsure:
I think I had read somewhere sometime, that it was not a problem of "not installed" more a path settig problem.
So maybe you can check the path in your DAZ?
I think I would've gotten a lot more errors if my paths were incorrect. I can actually load the character into DAZ Studio and it's getting rendered. It's just those 3 morphs that are missing.

But I downloaded and reinstalled the whole Victoria 7 Pro Bundle now and the error messages are finally gone.
Thanks for your help, Max Headroom! (y)

Reactions: Max Headroom

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi all. Thanks for supplying all the assets. You are awesome!

I have an issue with trying to use the g8 morphs for the BB characters.
I have loaded a G8 default female
Loaded the Ann G8 morph via the Morph loader
Dialed it up to 100 percent.
Am I missing a step?

Below is a side by side comparison of the g3 Ann vs the g8 Ann using the steps above (with shaders applied)
Ann-g3vsg8.png

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Hi all. Thanks for supplying all the assets. You are awesome!

I have an issue with trying to use the g8 morphs for the BB characters.
I have loaded a G8 default female
Loaded the Ann G8 morph via the Morph loader
Dialed it up to 100 percent.
Am I missing a step?

Below is a side by side comparison of the g3 Ann vs the g8 Ann using the steps above (with shaders applied)
Has not to be the base model a special one to get the right result?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Has not to be the base model a special one to get the right result?
Well, I am not really sure as to what the special model would be. Cathy is a G3 model, so I cannot apply that.

Update:

Guess I should have read a bit more.. used Givine's morphs from a few pages back, and it worked perfectly! :) Thanks Givine

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
You are welcome. But you said a "few pages back". I made a new version, more accurate I think, that can be found here.
Givine I lost the overview who do have transfered till now and won't you make a summary of all your phantastic BB G8 models (extra post and a Mega folder like bubbas BB Mega maybe?)

Greets

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
If you are looking for a recap, go page 37 and start to scroll down. I hope this help.

Maybe one days I will redone everything like Ann (body and head separate). Maybe...

OKAY.....FINE.......!!!! Look what you obliged me to do Max Headroom.....:cautious::p:cool:

I'have redone it: !

What is include?

All female G8F conversion (bonus for Ann separate body/head, but I working on a perfect curvy milf for her right now)
Several converted hair and their material (iray only)
You will need NGFV8.
You will need all G3F requirement asset for the textures and hair not converted.
Oh man you are the greatest!

But sorry I'm cursed with stupidity today... :cry: What is NGFV8 and which assets do I need?

rolmac

May 28, 2017
I'have redone it: !
Thank you Givine for your great work too bad that two characters Eve and Max are missing, although I think you are not the character Eve. I happen to have it and I attached them to you files :rolleyes:

thank you again for your great sharing and the work you had to provide for the converts, you made at least one happy (y)(y)(y)(y)