• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I get this error?
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/ctrlvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fbmvictoria7.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/victoria 7/fhmvictoria7.dsf
data/goldtassel/bradyhairgn3/brady hair/bradyhairgn3_126490.dsf
data/goldtassel/bradyhairgn3/brady hair/morphs/bb/hair fix/g3 hair fix.dsf
The only dsf morph files I found are for gen8 any solution?

My bad..Fixed it!

Last edited:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Who know how to apply Alice body morphs to genesis 8 female? What assets do I need to use for that? Looking forward to your reply.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
4- Try this, and if you enjoy (or not, or notice malfunction), a little feed back will be welcome.
Just curious, not a complaint. Why is your "Lisa" character DUF named "Liza" (with a Z instead of an S)? All your other character DUFs use the same names that are in the game.

and

MALFUNCTION: The folder structure for the BB\Product DSF files is wrong. It does not extract to the "Morphs" folder, and you will get error notifications when loading the DUF files. When you copy the "Data" folder from the download, it is putting the BB\Product folder "above" the Morphs folder in the library folder tree. Ends up being "....\Female\BB\Product" instead of "....\Female\Morphs\BB\Product" and loading the DUFs says the DSF's can't be found. It will still load the character but the body morphs won't be applied.

Last edited:

myniwt

May 6, 2018
I wanted to take a shot at rendering some scenes myself, always wanted to try that. Downloaded everything in the OP, but DAZ keeps churning out a load of not-found errors anytime I try to load any character trait. It's all a bit confusing to me, but am I right in suspecting you need the paid base models from daz3d.com? I thought everything needed would be right there in the OP, but I guess not... Still, pretty amazed at what the programme can do already :)

myniwt

May 6, 2018
You will find most everything you are looking for here: .

Also for the BB character the great work of WBWB: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/post-1230273

Hope that'll help.
Thanks, I downloaded everything in those folders already but I just keep getting "file not found" lists when I try to apply anything. Here's an example (clicked something pretty randomly but they're all like that).

Code:
/data/Kool/Jennifer Hair/Jennifer Hair/Morphs/Kool/Base/Left Side Hair Droop.dsf
/Runtime/textures/FWSA/Imogen/FWSAImogenArmsN_1004.jpg
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Drunk and Hungover/Z DAH G8F Tipsy.dsf
/Runtime/textures/FWSA/Imogen/FWSAImogenArmsS_1004.jpg
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Drunk and Hungover/alias_head_Z DAH G8F Hungover.dsf
[...]
I cut that short, the list is about 10x as long. Makes me think I'm not just putting one or two things in the wrong place but rather missing complete sets of stuff :?

myniwt

May 6, 2018
Aagh I'll be damned... I installed everything in the wrong places, I figured "my library" was fine, but it needs to be "My 3D library". Really? Anyway, all works now! Except for the Z drunk and Hungover ones, but that's because that set doesn't appear to be in the big bubbas download?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know what assets are needed for Julia from Glamour & if possible can spare a duf file

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This Is Too Much GIF

So many links, so many posts, I have no idea where to start downloading. I don't suppose someone has gathered everything necessary to recreate the environments and the characters in one big, honking zip file somewhere? I'm brand-spanking new to all this and it feels a little overwhelming.

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
This Is Too Much GIF

So many links, so many posts, I have no idea where to start downloading. I don't suppose someone has gathered everything necessary to recreate the environments and the characters in one big, honking zip file somewhere? I'm brand-spanking new to all this and it feels a little overwhelming.
Hi Walt Dee, almost everything you need to get started for assets is in the in the first post (it's the best starting point). Any assets that you might need outside of the ones in the Mega collection you can find in the assets section of the site (which will usually be poses as well as some odds and ends). bubbas provided us with a very helpful spreadsheet of the elements for each character and there are compiled characters in the Mega link for use once you get everything installed in your library. Good luck and happy rendering!!

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Hi Walt Dee, almost everything you need to get started for assets is in the in the first post (it's the best starting point). Any assets that you might need outside of the ones in the Mega collection you can find in the assets section of the site (which will usually be poses as well as some odds and ends). bubbas provided us with a very helpful spreadsheet of the elements for each character and there are compiled characters in the Mega link for use once you get everything installed in your library. Good luck and happy rendering!!
Thanks! However, I'm have downloaded everything from the link you provided but I'm stupid and am overwhelmed on how to actually install everything. I thought maybe I could just copy everything to the Install Manager's download directly and it'd recognize what needed to be installed if I ran it offline, but it didn't.

Will I have to unzip and un-rar everything and manually copy everything into the My DAZ 3D Library folder? I must be stupid to not understand all this.

EDIT: Belay that! I think I may have figured it out. I'll get back to you.

EDIT: Yeah, I figured it out (somewhat) but I don't understand why no one distributes everything all zipped up with the files ready to go without having to go through the Content Package Assist. Oh, well, it works, so I'm okay with it, I guess.

Last edited:

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks! However, I'm have downloaded everything from the link you provided but I'm stupid and am overwhelmed on how to actually install everything. I thought maybe I could just copy everything to the Install Manager's download directly and it'd recognize what needed to be installed if I ran it offline, but it didn't.

Will I have to unzip and un-rar everything and manually copy everything into the My DAZ 3D Library folder? I must be stupid to not understand all this.

EDIT: Belay that! I think I may have figured it out. I'll get back to you.
Hi Walt Dee, some of the stuff in the archive are in the Install Manager format and some of them need to be manually installed because they come from non-Daz3D sources like Renderosity etc.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
My first attempt:

1st attempt.png

Poor Lisa was apparently born without a vagina. I also need to figure out how to color her hair black and place her in her own bedroom somehow. (I cannot find where either are located within Daz 3D, but maybe it'll come to me as I watch and read more.)