3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Olivia's Mom Morph is:
The Skin is:
The Attached Rar has a Skin shader in it (If I've done everything right it should work). Install as usual. It will appear under "Shader Presets/Big Brother". This is not a complete skin though. So, you need to load the Morph and then load in Matti skin and then correct make-up. Then Add the shader.

If this doesn't work let me know and I'll do a complete skin.

Reactions: penecultor

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room and Kitchen - update 16.09.2017
2. Lisa room - update 16.09.2017
3. Alice room - update 16.09.2017
4. Ann room - update 17.09.2017
5. Bathroom - update 16.09.2017
6. Balcony and roof - update 16.09.2017
7. Outside area - pool water is in separate file, you need to download them both - update 18.09.2017
8. Outdoor lounge (thank you ) - placed on the balcony, as we think it should be - update 16.09.2017
Has anyone ever put together an actual floor plan of all of these put together?

EDIT: I've been told that once you bring the rooms into Daz3D they all fit together, but using Daz3D is so new for me, I don't have a fucking clue what to do. I'm going to try again with the tutorials, maybe something will click this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Has anyone ever put together an actual floor plan of all of these put together?
Yes. They all actually load together in the correct position. Just load each one into a scene, and you'll get the complete house.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
One Adaline and one Matti right away good sir! Uploading at the moment at mega. It will take a while though since I'm not at home. By the way do we know the name of Olivia's mom?
Thanks bubbas.

I assume from the calendar poll that her name is Diana.

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Thanks man, Diana sounds nice! For completion's sake the hair is if I'm not mistaken.
That is correct, forgot to mention that, thanks.

Also @papersand pointed out that her robe is and the environment (the room & house) is .

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, here is my first test on vicky ... what do you think ? for me i must do better because that's not Vicky ( the lips is different for me ) Also sorry for the lights ( no lights effect ) i'm a rookie so i don't know whats the best HDR or lights effects for a render whithout background.

Vicky test.png

Aug 6, 2016
I render on 3Delight, cause I do not own a Nvidia GPU and the Bonny hair for Lisa cannot render for some reason. the entire body gets rendered and then the program decides to render the hair which takes forever to do more so than the body. Anyone else had this issue, and if so how did you lot come around to solve it?

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, here is my first test on vicky ... what do you think ? for me i must do better because that's not Vicky ( the lips is different for me ) Also sorry for the lights ( no lights effect ) i'm a rookie so i don't know whats the best HDR or lights effects for a render whithout background.

Greetings! You can check for info about the models used. Keep it up!

I render on 3Delight, cause I do not own a Nvidia GPU and the Bonny hair for Lisa cannot render for some reason. the entire body gets rendered and then the program decides to render the hair which takes forever to do more so than the body. Anyone else had this issue, and if so how did you lot come around to solve it?
It seems that you are using the Iray materials, switch to 3Delight, you can find them under the materials folder of Bonny hair. Hope this helps!

DonStark

May 4, 2017
thanks bubbas, i already check for Vicky ( Eliya with 0% on Victoria ) ... so that's why i ask what do you think ^^

Nice work with the mega folder ^^ friendly

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings guys,

i've a huge problem to import the stuff to my daz studio...

i allready copied everything to the, i hope so, right folder... c:\documents\daz 3d\studio\my library

but when i open daz studio the stuff didnt show up. even when i reset and re-import the database. when i try to re-import the files i cant see them in the list.

i hope someone can help me.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
not every asset have meta data for the "smart content" panel try the "content library" panel instead and browse through the folder, you should find everything there.

Reactions: spammer

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Right click the content tab and select "Content Database Maintenance".
In the window that opens select Re-Import Metadata... and click accept
In the next window that opens click accept.
Doing that should import all of your content that has metadata into the smart content panel.

Reactions: spammer and notm

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
thx for the help guys.

my biggest problem was that i searched all the stuff in the smart content folder, not inside the content library.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
so far so good...

when any artist here has the same heel fetish than me... enjoy this. :) i would upload them to the right section but i cant open a topic there. maybe someone else can do that for me.

800X.jpg 4564.jpg.jpg

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
Is there anyway to set up the Directories in the My Library to say put all the Hair with their materials and shaping with each other ?

The problem I'm having now is that theres dir's seemingly everywhere within the My Library folder and when I just want one thing it's a pain in the butt to remember where it installed within the directory.

ErikD

Jun 5, 2017
Is there anyway to set up the Directories in the My Library to say put all the Hair with their materials and shaping with each other ?

The problem I'm having now is that theres dir's seemingly everywhere within the My Library folder and when I just want one thing it's a pain in the butt to remember where it installed within the directory.
You can organize stuff inside Daz studio by making custom categories (right click on "Categories" and "create sub-Category")
It just ads database extra entries without touching the original files.
This is how you're supposed to do it, but I find the interface a lot harder to work with than organizing physical files.

So if you still want to go the files route:
The actual assets (textures, geometries, etc) are placed inside the "Runtime" or the "data" directories.
I don't think it's a good idea to move them because it will break links.
But what you see inside Daz studio are just links to those assets, organized into "People", "Animals", "Props" etc.
I don't think there is any harm in copying or moving them to different directories.