Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I just tried the new mod on both 11 and 12 with no problem for the exotic dress.. I didn't try anything else though cause I need to leave for a bit. Hopefully whatever was done has fix the issue for everyone and there will be no other issues.

TY for whatever you did.
The new Mod.txt fixed it for me. thankyou.
I'm glad the problem is fixed for you guys.

I have the same issue and the file doesn't fix it.thx
You sure you used the new file? Other reactions tell me it seems to be fixed.

EDIT: added V0.5.1 to the OP with the fixed mod.txt

jack9998

Oct 25, 2017
is it only me or when i used the mod to go shopping and peak on lisa all i got is a white screen? or did i do something wrong

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
is it only me or when i used the mod to go shopping and peak on lisa all i got is a white screen? or did i do something wrong
White screens is mostly to not correctly copying the "Images" folder.
Maybe you can try this again.
If the problem still persists, please let me know wich Lisa path you chose.

BodilyParts

Sep 7, 2017
I am using the cracked ver and I do not get the option to come shopping, they just go without me.

Do I need the paid version

balara

May 12, 2017
I am using the cracked ver and I do not get the option to come shopping, they just go without me.

Do I need the paid version
n
nope you can get shopping options. there are 2 ways ..1 either restart the game from begining or 2. use and save file from the

O

owtrolowli

can someone upload the decrypted .img files? my imagetools just immediately crashes on launch every time :(

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
can you make conversations shorter? every week they have same conversations and I just press repeat space or repeat click without read them, but if you can make it shorter for the second and so shopping, it'll be great. thanks.

Jan 20, 2018
Hey Guys,

I accidently (and happily) stumbled upon this game and some others the past day and really liking it!

I'm new to this whole moding though.

How do I mod this game or other games that I find that have mods avilable?

Is it pretty much download the files and then paste them into the main game folder?

Also any recommendations for mods and I saw a post about cheats for this game?
Thanks!

Reactions: Derover

hunt001

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 20426

"Big Brother: A shopping adventure" is a mod for the adult game Big Brother by Dark Silver.
Because Max seems locked up in the house, we gave him the opportunity to go shopping with his family. Ofcourse Max isn't interested in the clothing, but more in what's underneath.

Story and idea by
Images by

Current version: v0.5.1
Base game version: v0.12.0.005

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

Aug 9, 2017
Whenever we are ready. I'm sorry but me and Rich decided to not set specific deadlines, so we don't have to rush towards a date or feel obliged to do something. yes, we are organized in a way, but we work at the mod whenever we have time and enjoy it.
Cool just wanted to know

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hi. Quick question, sorry if may have been answered elsewhere. I'm playing the 13 update to the main game. I used the shopping mod for v.12 without any issues. Re-installed it to carry on in v.13 and I get the additional "join" option on Saturdays and the text for the event but no images, just a white background. The .img files are in the Images folder so I'm not sure what's causing it. Any ideas? Thank you!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi. Quick question, sorry if may have been answered elsewhere. I'm playing the 13 update to the main game. I used the shopping mod for v.12 without any issues. Re-installed it to carry on in v.13 and I get the additional "join" option on Saturdays and the text for the event but no images, just a white background. The .img files are in the Images folder so I'm not sure what's causing it. Any ideas? Thank you!
I THINK that the issue is how v0.13 was released. From some things I read in the various MOD threads it sounds like there is something different in the files. Hopefully the wonderful modders will work out the change and we will continue to have new fun and SEXY content soon(ish). :)

Just a thought. :)

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I THINK that the issue is how v0.13 was released. From some things I read in the various MOD threads it sounds like there is something different in the files. Hopefully the wonderful modders will work out the change and we will continue to have new fun and SEXY content soon(ish). :)

Just a thought. :)
I'm wondering if it's to do with the base game images being .jpgs instead of .img files like they usually are. I may try extracting the .img files from the mod to .jpg then putting them back in the image folder to see if they show up. I'll report back if that works. Won't be until later though.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I'm wondering if it's to do with the base game images being .jpgs instead of .img files like they usually are. I may try extracting the .img files from the mod to .jpg then putting them back in the image folder to see if they show up. I'll report back if that works. Won't be until later though.
Yes it should be about the change to not encrypted images in V0.13.
I'll fix it this week and put a version online that should work with the new version of BB.

Reactions: Rroarr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote