5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I must say this mod is really awesome, easily superior to DS version in the game. Special praise to the renders which are almost perfect. That remind me that I should give this a thread review, will do that soon.

So thanks for the awesome mod to both @Derover and @Rich
Thanks, @KaiserST. @Derover and I started this mod before we knew that DS was going to let Max go shopping with the girls. I have to admit we were a little fearful of essentially ending up duplicating what he was going to add, but hopefully we're "taking things in different directions." And fear not - @Derover still has a long, long list of additions to the mod that he wants to do. It's been fun working on it so far, and it's definitely sharpened my Daz skills...

Reactions: KaiserST

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
is this mod only to see girls changin cloth or you can progress and do more things with them?

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
is this mod only to see girls changin cloth or you can progress and do more things with them?
It starts with seeing them change, but if you progress enough in the base game, you canget other, more interesting scenes.
We are building up towards the "better" content with each update, so if you think it's all a little so-so, wait for the next update or the one after that.

Reactions: KaiserST

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Is it possible to run this mod at the same time as the seduction mod?
I was just about to ask the same question! LOL!! I d/l a "pack" from svscomics but cannot for the life of me get both mods to run...

I've combined the mod.txt of SA v0.4 with the mod.txt for the Seduction mod as well as the standard cheat mod.txt. The cheat mode works as well as the seduction mod but the SA v0.4 mod just will not trigger. Do the separate parts in the mod.txt need to be in a particular order? I do get two options to go shopping with them on a saturday but regardless of which one I choose, all I get are the standard DS shopping scenes.

HELP!!! :)

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Update V0.4 is out.
For all those who prefer Ann, two clothing options are added for her.
Also a new dress to choose for Alice.

@Rich has done a lot of nice renders again.
This update alone adds 75 new renders, wich makes a total of 238 renders in this mod.
Hope you all enjoy it.

If you find any bugs or typos, please let me now.
BC I have little time in the moment I just rushed through the images and they are awesome (as always @Rich )!
I hope that I have more time this WE and can continue my little addon for your shopping adventure accompanied by the same fear of you two:
I have to admit we were a little fearful of essentially ending up duplicating what he was going to add, but hopefully we're "taking things in different directions."

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I was just about to ask the same question! LOL!! I d/l a "pack" from svscomics but cannot for the life of me get both mods to run...

I've combined the mod.txt of SA v0.4 with the mod.txt for the Seduction mod as well as the standard cheat mod.txt. The cheat mode works as well as the seduction mod but the SA v0.4 mod just will not trigger. Do the separate parts in the mod.txt need to be in a particular order? I do get two options to go shopping with them on a saturday but regardless of which one I choose, all I get are the standard DS shopping scenes.

HELP!!! :)
I have never tried to play the game with the shopping adventure mod and the seduction mod.
So I can't really help you there. Though I meybe need to check it out soon.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I have never tried to play the game with the shopping adventure mod and the seduction mod.
So I can't really help you there. Though I meybe need to check it out soon.
Thanks anyway Derover... What I have found is that no combination of the two mods will work - there must be some trigger or point that sets up a conflict. I can use each mod separately without any issue so it looks like I will have to play each mod separately... I was trying to avoid having to go through all the grind, grind, grind of the game over again for each mod! LOL!

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks anyway Derover... What I have found is that no combination of the two mods will work - there must be some trigger or point that sets up a conflict. I can use each mod separately without any issue so it looks like I will have to play each mod separately... I was trying to avoid having to go through all the grind, grind, grind of the game over again for each mod! LOL!
I can confirm this conflict, SA is conflicting with SdM. In SA, after asking to join them, should be continued by in the car and selecting store, discount or fancy. If I combine SA with SdM, there will be no car or selecting the store to go scenes. The next scene is already in the store and choosing who I want to follow, it looks like SA variables are overridden by SdM. During asking to join, I got double dialogues (I think, both variables from SA and SdM are triggered on this scene), but if I choose either one, the next scene is the same. In store with family, and choose who we want to follow, no car, no store selection dialogue and no store front image.

Reactions: riddikk91

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I can confirm this conflict, SA is conflicting with SdM. In SA, after asking to join them, should be continued by in the car and selecting store, discount or fancy. If I combine SA with SdM, there will be no car or selecting the store to go scenes. The next scene is already in the store and choosing who I want to follow, it looks like SA variables are overridden by SdM. During asking to join, I got double dialogues (I think, both variables from SA and SdM are triggered on this scene), but if I choose either one, the next scene is the same. In store with family, and choose who we want to follow, no car, no store selection dialogue and no store front image.

This is how my mod is set up, and both shopping work, and just choose which one.
shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours...
1*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ |Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
1*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ |Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
leave!move_pool!can^ |Good luck!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This is how my mod is set up, and both shopping work, and just choose which one.
shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours...
1*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ |Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
1*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ |Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
leave!move_pool!can^ |Good luck!
The Shopping Adventure mod works fine with the standard BB v0.10 shopping trip too... it's only when I tried to ALSO have the Seduction mod running in the same game that the Shopping Adventure mod stopped working.

Reactions: ghembulz

Chancer

May 13, 2017
The Shopping Adventure mod works fine with the standard BB v0.10 shopping trip too... it's only when I tried to ALSO have the Seduction mod running in the same game that the Shopping Adventure mod stopped working.
The shopping isn't included in the Seduction mod. I had the same problem, just misunderstood your question.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I was able to get Shopping Adventure, Seduction, and the cheat mod to all work together. Install Seduction mod first and use that mod.txt as the base. The Seduction mod.txt uses some Unicode characters that do no copy and paste well in notepad. Shopping Adventure mod.txt and the cheat mod.txt can both be copied and pasted onto the bottom of the Seduction Mod.txt without accidentally changing from Unicode to ANSI format.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, I was explaining it to someone else in the Chancer topic telling him about adding updated versions of various mods to it.

You've gotta add the shopping adventure last because for some reason it won't trigger if it is added before the updated seduction mod.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, @KaiserST. @Derover and I started this mod before we knew that DS was going to let Max go shopping with the girls. I have to admit we were a little fearful of essentially ending up duplicating what he was going to add, but hopefully we're "taking things in different directions." And fear not - @Derover still has a long, long list of additions to the mod that he wants to do. It's been fun working on it so far, and it's definitely sharpened my Daz skills...
You won't have to worry there. As long as you keep the updates regular you should easily surpass DS considering he won't even touch the shopping section for a while.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote