Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for the snarky smug response. I am capable of avoiding them. I was merely pointing out the issues with Uptobox in that it is yet another clickbait/trap site.
If you are, why do you needed 5+ attempts to get an exe? ;)
"snarky smug response"? Next time I will not stay here to help somebody whining around that he isn't capable to get a simple DL.

I do occasionally use an adblocker but on many sites I like to allow the ads to play in order that the site's owners get the revenue from them in order to fund a service that I enjoy and would like to see continued. F95 is one such site.
You should use JDownloader, no ads, no traps just DL as I recommended.
And I recommend also that you reconfigure your adblocker if he can't differ between F95 and an other side.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can some 1 add a dl link to a site that does not try to make you dl a virus
when i clicked to dl it just takes me to some fake anti virus site and saids i got to wait another 2 hrs to attempt to re dl the file

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Speaking about content people will enjoy, will Ann get some content in 0.4? for me that's the only thing missing for your Mod to completly surpass the shopping from the original game. Also gotta give you my thanks for continuing this, even after DS began his own in the game.
Yes we are planning Mom content for 0.4. We actually planned it for 0.3, but it would take too much extra time. So we decided to release what we had and pushed Mom for 0.4.
Next to that, we have much more planned out. The only thing we are missing is time.

can some 1 add a dl link to a site that does not try to make you dl a virus
when i clicked to dl it just takes me to some fake anti virus site and saids i got to wait another 2 hrs to attempt to re dl the file
As people seem to have a lot of trouble with UptoBox, I'll put up the MEGA link in the OP.
First and for all I didn't want to have anyone trouble getting the mod.
So sorry for that.
The reason to use UptoBox is explained in my previous post.
I hope you all can see why.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Yes we are planning Mom content for 0.4. We actually planned it for 0.3, but it would take too much extra time. So we decided to release what we had and pushed Mom for 0.4.
Next to that, we have much more planned out. The only thing we are missing is time.

As people seem to have a lot of trouble with UptoBox, I'll put up the MEGA link in the OP.
First and for all I didn't want to have anyone trouble getting the mod.
So sorry for that.
The reason to use UptoBox is explained in my previous post.
I hope you all can see why.
no worries was not blaming any 1 ^_- it is a good mod
hell you could use one of those sites that makes you dl it at 50kbs and i would still be happy ^_-

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Two issues in this mod:
1. wrong dialogue name
shopping.lisa.casual.hard.3@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-1@<i>She is still undressing. I should wait a little longer to have a better view.</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.peek.hard.4^ <i>Peek a little longer</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^ <i>Maybe it's better I stop peeking. Someone could see me.</i>

2.wrong var name
shopping.alice.fancy.touching.6@23@shopping-alice-fancy-touching-4@That's all you have to say?
random.social_4=1&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.7^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
random.social_4=0&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.nocommando.1^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Two issues in this mod:
1. wrong dialogue name
shopping.lisa.casual.hard.3@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-1@<i>She is still undressing. I should wait a little longer to have a better view.</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.peek.hard.4^ <i>Peek a little longer</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^ <i>Maybe it's better I stop peeking. Someone could see me.</i>

2.wrong var name
shopping.alice.fancy.touching.6@23@shopping-alice-fancy-touching-4@That's all you have to say?
random.social_4=1&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.7^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
random.social_4=0&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.nocommando.1^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
Thanks for finding out.
I'll try to upload a fixed version as soon as possible.

EDIT: Uploaded a fixed version V0.3.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Headroom

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I don't think Kira would suddenly be there :p
Jokes aside, Adding a character that influences other parts of the game makes modding a lot more difficult.
We decided to stick to what we got and feels like it can work.

Btw Rich is pumping out new renders for V0.3 as we speak.
We are not finished yet so no expected release yet.
This is your own fault, you put the idea into my head, how about if Max doesn't go shopping with Mom he gets the chance to go to a sex shop with Kira

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
This is your own fault, you put the idea into my head, how about if Max doesn't go shopping with Mom he gets the chance to go to a sex shop with Kira
We already had exactly that idea on our noteblock.
But it isn't in the planning.
We have other ideas aswell.
First we will focus on Lisa, Alice and Mom.
Then we'll see what can be added.

Reactions: KaiserST

akisex

Nov 1, 2017
Hey, I want to translate the game for my language and When I translate the mod "chancer or shopping" I have no problem it works but to translate the real text that can not do it? Do you have an idea (i'm french)

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
on the topic of the pic i can't even see the car ride got the question about coming along with them but screen goes white

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Update V0.4 is out.
For all those who prefer Ann, two clothing options are added for her.
Also a new dress to choose for Alice.

@Rich has done a lot of nice renders again.
This update alone adds 75 new renders, wich makes a total of 238 renders in this mod.
Hope you all enjoy it.

If you find any bugs or typos, please let me now.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
The images are in the 'Images' folder in the archive
and they all should be placed in the 'Images' folder of the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote