Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Yes it should be about the change to not encrypted images in V0.13.
I'll fix it this week and put a version online that should work with the new version of BB.
I've fixed it myself using the decryption tool provided in an earlier version. Just copied the decrypted files into the Images folder and it works fine again now.

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
Yes it should be about the change to not encrypted images in V0.13.
I'll fix it this week and put a version online that should work with the new version of BB.
Most intresting to get some updates by story ;) Fix images no proble with decryptor ...

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
As @Aqualung and @xxxmentat already mentioned, the decryption tool would help to make the mod work again with the newest version. Though because I don't want everyone need to use the decryption tool, I've updated the mod so it's compatible with the latest BB V0.13. (Not with older versions though)

Reactions: xxxmentat

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
As @Aqualung and @xxxmentat already mentioned, the decryption tool would help to make the mod work again with the newest version. Though because I don't want everyone need to use the decryption tool, I've updated the mod so it's compatible with the latest BB V0.13. (Not with older versions though)
I just checked changelog - so no new content, only fix ? This good of course but can you please say plan about something like v.0.6 ? :D Thanks!

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I just checked changelog - so no new content, only fix ? This good of course but can you please say plan about something like v.0.6 ? :D Thanks!
@Rich is working on the images for the last path we want to include in V0.6. In the meantime I'm writing for V0.7.
I can't give a specific date when it will be released, because me and Rich approved that we wouldn't do any 'release dates'. The only thing I can say is that we are close. And not sitting around doing nothing.

Palidan

Aug 3, 2017
@Rich is working on the images for the last path we want to include in V0.6. In the meantime I'm writing for V0.7.
I can't give a specific date when it will be released, because me and Rich approved that we wouldn't do any 'release dates'. The only thing I can say is that we are close. And not sitting around doing nothing.
Thats more than fine, just some info is allways nice.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Updated the mod to V0.6
Added a dressing option for Mom, Lisa and Alice, though some don't really put on much clothes anymore :)

Please let me know any bugs or typos you find.
Or just let me and @Rich know how much you like it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
there is a bug in your mod. Following leads into nowhere (all choices missing)

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.1@75@shopping-alice-2@Role playing outfits? What do you have in mind Max?
random.social.3=1&shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.2^ Something playfull. I bet you never thought about some roleplay? [skill.social_3]
random.social.3=0&shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.no^ Something playfull. I bet you never thought about some roleplay? [skill.social_3]

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.2@75@shopping-alice-2@I see. Well we could try it out. What outfit did you have in mind?
shopping.alice.roleplay.maid.1^ Maybe you could try this maid outfit.
shopping.alice.roleplay.nurse.1^ I think this nurse outfit would suit you.
shopping.alice.roleplay.cowgirl.1^ What about this nice cowgirl set?

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.no@75@shopping-alice-2@No Max. That's not what I'm looking for at the moment.
shopping.alice.choose.dress.2^ Then we keep it at normal dresses.

.. and some emoji-icons are wrong (show Mom instead of Alice)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Ah - that was something that wasn't supposed to be in this release - that's a path that hasn't been written/rendered yet. (Which is why the choices lead nowhere.) I'm sure @Derover will be able to patch it quickly.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Hi,
there is a bug in your mod. Following leads into nowhere (all choices missing)

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.1@75@shopping-alice-2@Role playing outfits? What do you have in mind Max?
random.social.3=1&shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.2^ Something playfull. I bet you never thought about some roleplay? [skill.social_3]
random.social.3=0&shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.no^ Something playfull. I bet you never thought about some roleplay? [skill.social_3]

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.2@75@shopping-alice-2@I see. Well we could try it out. What outfit did you have in mind?
shopping.alice.roleplay.maid.1^ Maybe you could try this maid outfit.
shopping.alice.roleplay.nurse.1^ I think this nurse outfit would suit you.
shopping.alice.roleplay.cowgirl.1^ What about this nice cowgirl set?

shopping.alice.choose.roleplay.no@75@shopping-alice-2@No Max. That's not what I'm looking for at the moment.
shopping.alice.choose.dress.2^ Then we keep it at normal dresses.

.. and some emoji-icons are wrong (show Mom instead of Alice)
Thanks for mentioning it. I fixed it in V0.6.1.
There goes my hope for a smooth release :p
It was indeed some dev text that wans't cleaned out before going to the presses.
If you find anything else, just let me know.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I guess
In Shop I helped lisa with some under ware and i got wight screen
that image should be included in the zip and is correctly in the mod file.
So are you sure you copied over all the images from the mod to your 'Images' folder?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i am a bit confused as well
dunno what i do wrong or missed but this is what i did

1 downloaded the file and extracted it in my BB folder
result nothing happened

2 copied the mod file in the data folder and also in BB data folder
both folders are in the main bb main folder
result my ''normally '' saurday morning shopping event dId not show up
and no ''other'' shopping event returned in place

i use win , 10 i have bb v13.07 and i think i am really far in game
(cant do something new so far , thats the reason i wanted this mod)

Anybody have a suggestion why i messed up with the mod?

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Every saturday I go to mom's room at 10 and I can't trigger the shopping ;-; how can I do it?
The shopping opportunity of this mod only unlocks after aunt Kira arrives. Then it should be available on the screen where Mom, Alice and Lisa tell you they are going to town for shopping. If everything is correctly installed, a dialogue option should be added to this screen, where you can click and access this mod. Provided you choose to go to 'Richman's' Store.

i am a bit confused as well
dunno what i do wrong or missed but this is what i did

1 downloaded the file and extracted it in my BB folder
result nothing happened

2 copied the mod file in the data folder and also in BB data folder
both folders are in the main bb main folder
result my ''normally '' saurday morning shopping event dId not show up
and no ''other'' shopping event returned in place

i use win , 10 i have bb v13.07 and i think i am really far in game
(cant do something new so far , thats the reason i wanted this mod)

Anybody have a suggestion why i messed up with the mod?
I'll try to walk you through this:

First you download the mod.
This should give you a zip file wich contains two items:
a txt file named 'Mod.txt' and a folder named 'Images'.
You extract the zip somewhere on your PC so you have this text file
and the folder somewhere. Now copt those two and paste them in the folder where the 'BigBrother.exe' file is located (where you start the game). There should already be a folder called 'Images' here. After you pasted over the 'Mod.txt' and the 'Images' folder, the Mod.txt should now be in the same folder as the 'BigBrother.exe' and the 'Images' folder should now contain images that start with 'shopping-...'. If this is your case. You should be good to go.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thnx

i will re-download and follow your steps as discribed above
as far as i remembered i only get the txt (mod file) and no images file
i guess that is why it didnt work

if i done i will let you know if it worked for me

thnx anyway for modding and support

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i give up on this one

mod file is in BB folder
image file is in image folder ( first folderin folder , later all loose pictutres in folder)

So pritty much as in description but still on Saturday the girls go shopping without MC
no matter if i visit mom s room at 10.00 o clock or not

Only thing i wonder if it conflict with ikaru mod , cause now there are two mod files in main bb folder

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote