Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The Shopping Trip is included in the Chancer mod which AIUI includes the ikaru mod.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
i give up on this one

mod file is in BB folder
image file is in image folder ( first folderin folder , later all loose pictutres in folder)

So pritty much as in description but still on Saturday the girls go shopping without MC
no matter if i visit mom s room at 10.00 o clock or not

Only thing i wonder if it conflict with ikaru mod , cause now there are two mod files in main bb folder
If you have 2 mod texts It will only load first one, to merge copy 2nd one and paste to bottom of first

Reactions: djustmie

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
yep that was the trick
works fine now
thnx
I didn't knew you were using others mods ofcourse.
I only explained the way to install this mod if you just use this mod.
Though there is some explenation in the 'Installation' spoiler on first post.

I'm glad you managed to make it all work afterall.

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
You couldnt know cause i didnt mention it
and i overread or just missed it in the op.

but as said before thank you for your good work
it s appriciated verry much.

sorry for bad english , but i ll think you understand my writings ;-)

Reactions: Derover

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Might be a stupid question but I played the last version of the game and in it I had the opportunity to go shopping with the various girls. Was this mod included in the game?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
have just done a new DL because, there are missing images, but also in current OP following images are missing:
shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail - Modline 265
shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail - Modlines 358 u. 445

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Hi,
have just done a new DL because, there are missing images, but also in current OP following images are missing:
shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail - Modline 265
shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail - Modlines 358 u. 445
Nice find Lazyharry, those images are indeed not included in the mod files. But i looked into it and the reference shouldn't be included in the mod.txt aswell. You should normally never pass through that dialogue and the according images.

If you seem to have another experience than please tell me.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Guys if you really don't want to continue with this one (wish you would) how about Kira and Max going to a sex superstore with a try before you by policy.

Reactions: DaPimpVio

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Guys if you really don't want to continue with this one (wish you would) how about Kira and Max going to a sex superstore with a try before you by policy.
We had something similar on the roadmap, though I don't think it will be made. Well not by us anyways.
Though it's still great people use the mod an we appreciate the feedback. ;)

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
Fallowed install directions, and it's the only mod I have running. I don't get the option to go with them anymore.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Fallowed install directions, and it's the only mod I have running. I don't get the option to go with them anymore.
Normally you only get the option to join them after Kira arrived. Then It should always be possible to join then each weekend at 11.00 when they go shopping. As there were mentions of no option appearing before, I added a manual trigger at 10.00 when Mom is preparing in her room. At least one of the two options should always be visible.
Give me a heads up whenever you can't seem to trigger it.

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
I'm on day 39, so Kira is there. I even went to the moms room at 10am no trigger.
I only see the good bye option at 11am

Now when I remove the mod.txt, I get the option for the normal shopping trip.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote