• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
If you change your reigon like in the message i qouted it should unpack things automatically when you extract it from the zip folder.

The error like png not found, was what i found in my experience an error in one of the compressed uploads, not an extract error.
Strange

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
What lame ass teacher wants have sex with someone girlfriend because she hot, wtf, guy afraid be expelled, get Expelled and be with girlfriend, flip off teacher. What wrong with Japanese male who can't compute this. You can go to new high school or expose this asshole for what he is.
this seems to be angering storyline. Total pass.

Reactions: zaxzax642

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
What lame ass teacher wants have sex with someone girlfriend because she hot, wtf, guy afraid be expelled, get Expelled and be with girlfriend, flip off teacher. What wrong with Japanese male who can't compute this. You can go to new high school or expose this asshole for what he is.
this seems to be angering storyline. Total pass.
i agree, yup that guy is totally idiot sacrifice his future wife with education is stupid , better expelled move to another high school and try planning revenge to that teacher than got NTR by stupid act.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes