Apr 28, 2022
Goddammit Japan... Is it really too much to ask for a NTR game where the 'bastard' is someone physically fit enough to actually HAVE sex.

Arent japanese people supposed to be smart? Obese men have numerous health issues, including E.D. sometimes. This fat fuck couldnt run up a hill let alone NTR anyone.

Are all japanese NTR games made by ugly old bastards who create these sex-god old men to self insert into???

Why can't i get a gigachad cucking the pathetic beta with his supreme genetics? Why does it always have to be someone who could never ever get laid in real life. (even if these dudes tried to blackmail a girl in real life, the girl would say 'fuck that! I'd rather get expelled than fuck your nasty ass!')

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iexist

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Goddammit Japan... Is it really too much to ask for a NTR game where the 'bastard' is someone physically fit enough to actually HAVE sex.

Arent japanese people supposed to be smart? Obese men have numerous health issues, including E.D. sometimes. This fat fuck couldnt run up a hill let alone NTR anyone.

Are all japanese NTR games made by ugly old bastards who create these sex-god old men to self insert into???

Why can't i get a gigachad cucking the pathetic beta with his supreme genetics? Why does it always have to be someone who could never ever get laid in real life. (even if these dudes tried to blackmail a girl in real life, the girl would say 'fuck that! I'd rather get expelled than fuck your nasty ass!')
No, ntr will only ever include ugly fat asses, ugly skinny people and the dark skinned dude with bleached blond hair. It wouldn't be Netorare otherwise. They need to be old or young, fat as hell or something, ugly and have the biggest dick that the world has ever seen. Then devs turn around and go "why did the game flip?" I dont know, you did the exact same thing hundreds of others did too? You all copy and paste one another.

But in the end, idk why they all follow the same trend, its always poor development into ntr be it they saw mc's girl do something like accidentally litter to mc and girl doing it and they try to blackmail. It's boring.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
where can I find those mom ntr cg sets
Over on e-hentai.
Go there and search for "Rorimuti". Some are even translated in english already. Happy fapping. ;)

But in the end, idk why they all follow the same trend, its always poor development into ntr be it they saw mc's girl do something like accidentally litter to mc and girl doing it and they try to blackmail. It's boring.
Because it works and it wouldn't be NTR if they wont follow the trope imo.

Also it is fiction and I need a stark contrast as the NTR dude for it to even work imo.

Reactions: supersomeone

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

You've unwittingly answered your own questions. Which is... because it triggers you. That's literally the actual reason. They do it because it incites feelings of humiliation, disgust, disbelief, anger, etc etc. The limits of it just vary from author to author. Prolly a tolereance level given some seem to be competing for who can make the absolute most disgusting person to have sex with possible lol.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
vậy làm thế nào để tôi sửa lỗi này ???
View attachment 2855085
I have the same issue. Can someone who knows Japanese type that Japanese text for me please. It works if you rename the file.
so how do i fix this ??? View attachment 2853055
You need to set the archive to Japanese with Winrar (open it with win rar and press Ctrl+e. Choose 932 Japanese) and then unpack. The game won't work otherwise.

rangabang

May 4, 2021

You should play VNs instead of rpgms, theres plenty of what you want

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes