• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
its not an item, its symbols coding setting (unless you set manually to japanese, game won't work because of its poor archive unpacking
I'm going to be honest, I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by this and your previous post. Every time I click ctrl-e it doesn't do anything to change to Japanese symbols or anything. I have the local emulator and tried to run it to no avail, as well as trying to set my computer's language and region to Japan, but nothing. I'm baffled about how to get this game to work.

Edit: I figured out how it works. I don't know how to do it on 7zip, as it seems a bit more complicated on that extracting application, but if you launch the Winrar app itself, and press Ctrl-E, it'll show the different language settings there. As mentioned previously you then need to select 932 (Japan) and then go to extract it. It should work perfectly after that.

Last edited:

Deathlysin

Mar 7, 2021
So no luck for Joyplay right?
This don't seem work on mobile.
Hold game name until options appear in joiplay then edit plugin, disable event information plugin/disable Skip mv plugin if you dont want Game intro

Cause of error is
1. Plugin
2. Not enough ram(force close)
3. Translation cause error(use original ver)
4. needed compressed version
5. Image file too big(size/resolution)

Other issue is Screenshot_20231116_152213.png

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. This was pretty lame...

The art quality was... uh... it was a thing. It's a clear demonstration that the reason why AI is bad at drawing hands is because there's way too much art on the Internet with fucked up hands and all that shit got fed into it. XD

The story was generic to the point of boredom though with absolutely nothing to make it stand out from every other NTR story out there. Tiny dick cuck that's bad at sex. Huge dicked fat bastard that's about as sexy as a turd and somehow godlike at sex even though he was supposedly a virgin until he fucked the girl. Improbably curvy girl who unknowingly has a thing for massive dicks and can't live without 'em. Characters with barely any personality to them...

Haaaaah. Man. Stuff like Nebel spoiled me. It's really rare to find proper slutification in these games... :/

Though, honestly, my biggest issue with this is that it's basically a VN made in RPGM, and it sucks for that. Granted, I suppose it's to be expected from the first game of a circle that only made CG sets until now. They probably put up one of their typical story in game format but didn't stop to think that it needs to be more than a CG set in RPGM that you mindlessly click through, that there's a need for actual gameplay for it to be called a game...

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
when i arrive to the house with the girl wtf do i do next i appear above of the room
Read the post on the third page:
"
Had the same issue. In the beginning of the game do not go out or in the classroom again through the right door. This will fuck with your game.

The game itself is pretty short and very tame in contrast to the usual work the dev do. He made several Mom NTR CG Sets that were pretty dope.
"

houston14

Nov 10, 2023
hello, I downloaded the game from this site and launched it via joyplay and there was a problem with no models and I do not know how to solve this problem Screenshot_2024-04-30-18-00-27-207_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Reactions: CoIIImar4ik
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes