SironaRyan

Feb 11, 2023
Played this hoping it would scratch the itch until Scars of Summer After comes out next year but hoo boy. First of all the filesize is ridiculous for what you get, considering how the synopsis said there would be only one guy I kind of figured that filesize meant it would be short but have voice acting. No it's just horrifically bloated somehow.
Second, I don't know how this happened, but the artwork is totally fucked. There are really sharp and nasty aliasing jaggies on the edges of almost all the 2D artwork, some of it looks compressed and pixellated to shit, it's generally an eyesore even though you can tell the original drawings without the technical issues would be fine.
Third it's short and barebones and not particularly well written, average blackmail story I guess. It's also somewhat buggy, you can sometimes fuck the game and its scenes up by leaving rooms in the wrong way.

Reactions: Vosternog

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
You need to set the archive to Japanese with Winrar (open it with win rar and press Ctrl+e. Choose 932 Japanese) and then unpack. The game won't work otherwise.
thank you for actually explaining how to change to japanese. one guy said ctrl e but didnt say where what program anything else giving detail

Reactions: Zemax

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I don't get why these games refuse to have gallery rooms since most of the point of the game is to enjoy the scenes, but having to go back and save before each scene. Guess i'll check it out anyway since NTR is enjoyable

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
JP has it own beauty taken by a fat ugly guy they very much enjoy a pretty guy or girl being taken by them :WeSmart:

This is how JP express themselves by doing something that people would not expect them to

Thanks for the game we know how this game is going to end :KEK:

arielaol

Aug 17, 2017
can someone just reupload one with the right region? ... all these errors are driving me nuts

Apr 26, 2021
ctrl+e does not work, tell me where exactly in which menus to go to winrar to do everything right.
I am relatively certain that if you download this version and it is unpacked correctly you shouldn't have any problems
Big Breasts JK v1.0 Compressed (Untsted)
Win: 1.1 GB/199 MB (Ver 2) : WorkUpload,PixelDrain (Re-Uploaded x2)
This is how to unpack it without having to do control e step.
Maybe the thing is in japanese locale for region (In control panel) Win+R, type control go there to "Region", change system locale - Japanese, reboot, try again with zip
edit: it works.

Reactions: lonefox
Apr 26, 2021
If you change your reigon like in the message i qouted it should unpack things automatically when you extract it from the zip folder.

The error like png not found, was what i found in my experience an error in one of the compressed uploads, not an extract error.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes