dragpz

May 29, 2017
Unavoidable ntr
Mid scenes with little variation
Boring gameplay loop
Walking sim
Lose = teleports you back to town (no defeat scenes)
Walls of text (AKA Yappin Simulator)
Also the first 5-10 min is you jerking of some dragqueen king or something, I skipped intro so can't confirm.
There is technically a defeat ending, and combat is alright. If you don't like the text, you can hold down the Ctrl or Z key to skip through most of it. This is prob a 8 or 9/10 in terms of RPGM games. Maybe you just don't like Gay stuff, but it is a solid game.

Also it looks like the English version is bugged and the MTL is kinda eh, but the game is still good otherwise.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I love it when people say a game deserves a low rating because of its content. That's like me saying CS Go is a bad game because it's not an RPG. Or some NTR fag complaining about a Vanilla game missing NTR.
games are characterized by control and modularity (unlike a movie or a novel).
it is one thing to have content, it is another to force the player to view a specific fetish or scene they are not interested in.
unavoidable scenes are indeed a drawback. unless they are a core theme where ALL scenes contain them. (eg: if over 90% of scenes contain a fetish. it is fine to not make it avoidable)

I have previously marked unavoidable fetishes as a drawback even when I personally enjoyed the scenes in question a lot.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That's completely up to the developer. Some devs prefer a more sandbox approach, while others want to simply tell a story. It's not like it's a rule that games are supposed to give you different options.
Word definitions are up to society at large, not a single individual.
Society decided what the terms "kinetic novel", "book", "movie", and "game" mean.

Dev decides what their product is.
If they want to develop a kinetic novel, that is their prerogative.
But don't go around claiming that a kinetic novel is a game.

Last edited:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
There is technically a defeat ending, and combat is alright. If you don't like the text, you can hold down the Ctrl or Z key to skip through most of it. This is prob a 8 or 9/10 in terms of RPGM games. Maybe you just don't like Gay stuff, but it is a solid game.

Also it looks like the English version is bugged and the MTL is kinda eh, but the game is still good otherwise.
I never once mentioned a "Defeat Ending" and calling this game good in terms of RPGM is laughable.

The combat is click to attack then heal when health is low, I bet not even the dev would agree with you saying that the combat is good since they also included an Auto Battle button that plays the game for you, I bet you could even remove the combat out of this game entirely and it wouldn't effect any of the core game since it has no ties to any of the content.

When breaking armor systems are used in games it's because there is an interaction that follows once it's broken, all this game does it hit you with a broken armor JPEG/swaps sprites then continues as if nothing even happened.

Assuming that the reason I don't like the game is because of "Gay stuff" is a weird and lazy argument, why would I download the game in the first place if that was the case? It takes one glance to tell this game has gay content in it.

What I don't like is being mislead and spending time on games that don't respect mine, double checking the included tags it doesn't show NTR, also this game is not a sandbox; it is linear. :cautious:
1704776004529.png

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
What I don't like is being mislead and spending time on games that don't respect mine, double checking the included tags it doesn't show NTR, also this game is not a sandbox; it is linear. :cautious:
Thanks for saving me time by letting me know it's basically a linear game without much input.

Reactions: CuumWizard
Aug 28, 2018
Blame OP on the sandbox tag. It has no such tag on DLsite.

On the NTR that's somewhat definition imo. Didn't play the game yet due to the awful MTL, but in order for NTR to happen, there has to be some sort of strong relationship between the characters. Is that actually the case here?
I wouldn't say it's NTR when for example, MC lets someone else fuck his random ass slaves.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
It's mediocre with a shit translation.

The issue is that people that are quite a few frequents in whatever goblin faced 3d shitty unity western RPG patreon slop of the week that will never be completed have decided recently to spam refresh on the Japanese game tag and just shit on Japanese games, and the mods basically do nothing about it. Sometimes it's in the thread itself sometimes it's in the reviews.
Most of the low score japanese games deserve it tough because they are just shovelware.
Japanese games that are actually good usually have the good score they deserve.
I dont like most 3d unity games myself either but lots of it is the same garbage as rpgmaker games with no effort put in and just a few cg.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Blame OP on the sandbox tag. It has no such tag on DLsite.

On the NTR that's somewhat definition imo. Didn't play the game yet due to the awful MTL, but in order for NTR to happen, there has to be some sort of strong relationship between the characters. Is that actually the case here?
I wouldn't say it's NTR when for example, MC lets someone else fuck his random ass slaves.
The protag literally says in the first chapter "It's okay, I'm an NTR" botched translation aside, you are wrong.

I'm not redownloading this shovelware to screenshot the scene but feel free if you don't value your time. :)

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I never once mentioned a "Defeat Ending" and calling this game good in terms of RPGM is laughable.

The combat is click to attack then heal when health is low, I bet not even the dev would agree with you saying that the combat is good since they also included an Auto Battle button that plays the game for you, I bet you could even remove the combat out of this game entirely and it wouldn't effect any of the core game since it has no ties to any of the content.

When breaking armor systems are used in games it's because there is an interaction that follows once it's broken, all this game does it hit you with a broken armor JPEG/swaps sprites then continues as if nothing even happened.

Assuming that the reason I don't like the game is because of "Gay stuff" is a weird and lazy argument, why would I download the game in the first place if that was the case? It takes one glance to tell this game has gay content in it.

View attachment 3246147
Looks like the only problem you have is cuz there's NTR. There's like one scene with Forced NTR, big whoop. Just close your eyes or something. There are lots of games that are actually shovelware and don't even touch the battle system and don't offer auto battle

• Angry

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Looks like the only problem you have is cuz there's NTR. There's like one scene with Forced NTR, big whoop. Just close your eyes or something. There are lots of games that are actually shovelware and don't even touch the battle system and don't offer auto battle
One scene??? Brother it is the entirety of the game, and NTR was only one of the "complaints" the original comment mentioned multiple issues with this game, next time read the conversation properly to make sure you don't make a fool of yourself. All you've done here is assume shit incorrectly.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
One scene??? Brother it is the entirety of the game, and NTR was only one of the "complaints" the original comment mentioned multiple issues with this game, next time before jumping in mid conversation make sure read the entire situation, otherwise you're gonna make a fool of yourself.
Take your own advice bro, it's clear you didn't even finish the game. You just went "eww NTR, yucky" and Alt-F4'd the fucking game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highlighted the NTR scenes in a bright big yellow circle. The top one is the Forced NTR scene and the other two are the bad endings. Just goes to show how far your opinions actually matter

• Angry

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Take your own advice bro, it's clear you didn't even finish the game. You just went "eww NTR, yucky" and Alt-F4'd the fucking game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highlighted the NTR scenes in a bright big yellow circle. The top one is the Forced NTR scene and the other two are the bad endings. Just goes to show how far your opinions actually matter
You clearly haven't played the game either by your logic then cause you missed a few, including the blowjob one 2nd image. That isn't your character it's some guy who took a key you need for a store room.

And once again you are assuming shit incorrectly, the NTR isn't my main issue it is the games mechanics.

• Angry
Reactions: dragpz
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes