• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chameleone

Nov 20, 2017
ok, how do i even leave the city. i start the game and it tells me to look around a bit more so i cant leave. did 3 laps and talked to everyone.

Reactions: d34thh

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This game is shit lol for starters there's no recollection room, just have to redo the scenes or something. I tell you whats better hrpg Karryn's Prison, Kiara - The Knight of Icicles ver.1.05, NTR Knight ver.1.02 is kinda cool good animations scenes and excellent artwork, even Saint Ceres [EnglishMTL] machine translation is better than this pile of junk bible quest.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
ok, how do i even leave the city. i start the game and it tells me to look around a bit more so i cant leave. did 3 laps and talked to everyone.
go to the east of the city then go to the leather shop to trigger the quest, after that go down to the brothel area. After that you can leave the city

Reactions: downloadu

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game...

This was the top 10 of the game that I have played manually without any knowledge of Japanese game back when I was mid of 15 years old..

H content aren't that bad, funny story though. Got interested after the MC use Onahole on the isekai's King.

• Haha
Reactions: dragpz

dragpz

May 29, 2017
This game is shit lol for starters there's no recollection room, just have to redo the scenes or something. I tell you whats better hrpg Karryn's Prison, Kiara - The Knight of Icicles ver.1.05, NTR Knight ver.1.02 is kinda cool good animations scenes and excellent artwork, even Saint Ceres [EnglishMTL] machine translation is better than this pile of junk bible quest.
1705093030529.png

Press X/back on this screen and you get the scene playback, someone posted a save earlier with all scenes unlocked

Also the games you listed are either Fem Protag or NTR so I guess it's just about what you're into

dragpz

May 29, 2017
any way to fix the error when you die? cannt read property replace of underfined
+2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have problem in chap3 when you got ambush by slime. when i defeat one of them i fight with nothing
any fix for ch.3 slime fight?
Can someone tell me is chapter 3 still there
is no solution ?
@Evergray posted the solution earlier. You have to kill 30 slimes and then it will let you progress. It is kinda bugged, but you can progress after 30 slimes

RekeLastPage

Sep 11, 2021
You need to beat 29 or 30 slimes to progress. Just managed to do it myself. went in with 9 herbs, managed to have 3 left by the end

ruiningthe

Jan 20, 2022
I understand why it's called Bible Quest, because you need to pray a lot for anything to actually happen in this game.

Sznymo

Aug 26, 2020
Version "Bible Quest! 1.1" is severely out of date and contains bugs. The current version is "バイブルクエスト! 1.2"

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes