• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
I will never get the idea behind censoring a sex game. Eastern market should really check their priorities again on what sex game is... totally ruins the fun.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
If you have nearsight its like it's not even censored in the first place! Jokes aside, some devs share a patch on their personal blogs that uncensor but its a bit uncommon.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
wth i cant even win the slime. Upon defeat getting Type error (Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined)

Sznymo

Aug 26, 2020
wth i cant even win the slime. Upon defeat getting Type error (Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined)
This error seems to occur because the game was translated using translator++. When I finish making the uncensor, I will also add my version of the self-translation (English) made with my program, this one such errors do not occur.

Naamur

Feb 8, 2024
guy,my game is geting erro into the death scene and in the part after you to water the pillars and have to fight with the monsters, can someone help me

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
guys, has anyone gotten all 5 orbs? I only gotten 4 thus far and i feel like i am missing something.

ooogan

Sep 11, 2023
This game is unplayable, un-progressing dogshit,

Please don't waste your time trying to play this game, there's 0 content cause nothing is gonna happen - unless you like murdering hundreds of slimes for hours

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Man this translation hurts the game really bad because it totally feels like it has some fun writing hampered by the subpar translation.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes