• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
still why it is MTL tho...
isn't there something called AI Translation using AI...
i saw it in some games and it was good.
AI Translation is a paid service. There is an extension in Translator++ with ChatGPT, but you need to be a patron for that. There're tools from dazedanon that providing AI translation, but AI module is also paid. About DeepL translation, it will be pain in the ass to translate the whole thing line by line when there're about 6k+ of them and it also wouldn't be perfect. Also you need to be a patron of Dreamsavior for DeepL tool too. So it is what it is...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BibleQuest-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Delacroix155

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I have to congratulate the dev because it seems this game has many animation and it seems is a "funny story"... (if they'd really read this MTL released on F95...) . Bad I'm not a fan of gay, loli or trap games...

Well, I respect the people with this taste but I won't play it, and it sad vanilla games never try good jokes. It's a rare case...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes