• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
im just stuck when i visit shar room D: i just visit it but i cant do anything D: its the same talk and over al over again i cant do anything much more

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
im just stuck when i visit shar room D: i just visit it but i cant do anything D: its the same talk and over al over again i cant do anything much more
It's not that clear, but just walk around the house a bit after selecting sex training, if you're still stuck read the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i fucking hate the new ben10 but i'll give this game ago in afew updates if it gets there

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
Wow looking interesting... We got Ben 10 parod games ... Awesome... Looking for more in furture

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
This game is awsome!

That's how you do it, if you want to make the game really exciting it must have plot, character development, I'm tired of these lame stories in which the heroines just get immediately on their knees and start sucking the MC with no apparent reason.

Or, if you're not going to put any effort in the story, at least it should have a great art, not the same old 3d models that look like plastic dolls.

I say, better for developers to take their time to do something of quality, than to keep making these games that just look all the same.

digitall

May 25, 2017
What's the storyline? The game uses designs based off omniverse, holds the ultimatrix, and takes place in a alternate universe? Also, which betrayal of Vilgax is the game referring to? Is it When Ben blows up the omnitrix at the end of B10AF S3? Or during the Spiderverse equivalent of B10 Omniverse?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not crapping on this game or any in particular... but I'm a bit tired of every game parodying a franchise always being a "trainer" game. I mean is this the only thing authors can think of to do with games that explore a given show? Might be just me but having some captive, mind-fucked broken slave is nowhere near as rewarding of actually scoring a free-willed, mentally strong woman.

Apr 7, 2018
Yikes a year of development with literally no content... Why was this even moved to latest update? I don't see how it had an update before .001, unless the dev made a .0001 which is pretty funny..

Reactions: Julius

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
Yikes a year of development with literally no content... Why was this even moved to latest update? I don't see how it had an update before .001, unless the dev made a .0001 which is pretty funny..
because latest updates (which this is technically an update anyway) is not just for updates, you will also find new games undr latest updates. that is what the star looking thing is.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes