Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Tldr: Kdot and Newman did not leak their own game, I did. I'm sorry about it, and it won't happen again.

As I am--obviously--a Patron of at least Newman I can't think of a way to post this on the actual Patreon Page or message Newman or Kdot without potentially giving myself away. So I'll have to post this here and kindly ask one of you who enjoy this game to pass on this message: I'm sorry, I acted in haste by leaking this version of the game and I understand if you (Kdot and or Newman) are upset with me, I don't expect or even want to be forgiven for this as I realize now that what I did was wrong. I also realize that so far I have been avoiding talking about the issue they addressed in their message to all their backers: That I--unintentionally I swear--Impersonated them with a txt file I created and placed in the "Goodie Packs" Folder. The txt file is entitled "Consider this a Gift". The message reads as follows: "A Gift from Kdot & Newman to all of you." I realize now that my wording was poor, the title and the contents of the txt file were meant to be taken Together as One Statement, "Consider this a gift. A gift from Kdot and Newman to all of you." I meant the word "Consider" quite literally but I can easily see how this message and its meaning could be completely lost as even I missed it upon re-reading the txt file. This miscommunication was no one's fault but my own and I take full responsibility for it. All I can say is that I am sorry and promise that this will not happen again, for whatever good my word holds. Once again, Kdot, Newman, I am sorry, everyone else, thank you for your time.

Lisvi
I don't know if you have seen this already but they replied on discord:
Hey guys, the leaker apologized

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems he is a nice guy who made an honest mistake after all
Wherever you are man, it's cool. Thanks for writing this.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I stay away from 0.1's especially since it seems that this one has been out in the wild for a long time but it looks interesting. One big disappointment for me is no big red four armed waifu as far as I can tell. I'll keep an eye on it since it's nice to get more Ben 10 games.
Here's a video of more Ben 10 games for those that are hungry for more Ben Tennison.

Reactions: SenPC

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
While I like what's in the alpha so far, I just don't see why it has so little content considering it's been about two years now that they've been working on this? This seems more like a proof of concept alpha then anything else.

Wait, there is a BenX game but no incest with the sister? Haven't played that game yet.
Well, there is no sister. Gwen is Ben's cousin; however the main character is not Ben, but Albedo who is stuck in Ben's form. So the only question is, will Patreon still consider this incest even though the MC and Gwen aren't technically related.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i liked the concept so far.

went into the basement and nothing happened. went to sleep, next morning went into the basement and something triggered. i'd call that a bug.

buy a lollipop and give as a gift to build up lust...and drive around in a van...a little heavy handed here i think.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Definitely keep an eye on this, haven't kept track of Ben 10 since the original series but Shar is looking great. Good amount of content for a demo, and if they update more often (ie more than once a year) from now on I'm not seeing anything to complain about.

Agree with others that the 'slave trainer' shtick has gotten kind of old, but as long as we don't see any attempt to directly copy Akabur's grindy design I'm fine with it.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Well, there is no sister. Gwen is Ben's cousin; however the main character is not Ben, but Albedo who is stuck in Ben's form. So the only question is, will Patreon still consider this incest even though the MC and Gwen aren't technically related.
Albedo has Ben's genetic structure while in his form so it is still incest due to the genetic relation. If the MC was shown with the white hair and red eyes then there might be some wiggle room but he's not, he looks just like Ben.

Definitely keep an eye on this, haven't kept track of Ben 10 since the original series but Shar is looking great. Good amount of content for a demo, and if they update more often (ie more than once a year) from now on I'm not seeing anything to complain about.

Agree with others that the 'slave trainer' shtick has gotten kind of old, but as long as we don't see any attempt to directly copy Akabur's grindy design I'm fine with it.

given their track record I doubt we will be seeing regular content. I also agree with you that the slave trainer thing has gotten old, I would much prefer this to be a vanilla harem game, something you just don't see in western games for some reason.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Was wondering today when I downloaded this when it was "newly" announced and wondered how this took so long and thank god it's here...just figured out the idea is 2 years old :p

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Albedo has Ben's genetic structure while in his form so it is still incest due to the genetic relation. If the MC was shown with the white hair and red eyes then there might be some wiggle room but he's not, he looks just like Ben.
Incest in games is less about who you are genetically related too, and more about who you consider family. Which is why Patreon forces game devs to change the relationship from familial (which includes adopted son/step mother) to "landlord" and "tenant" or "parents friend", etc. etc..

They can easily argue that the body Albedo is in is genetically structured differently from the real Ben; and considering his reactions, he doesn't consider Gwen his relative, but playing the part of it in order to continue his evil plan.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
just finished the current version and i say it was good.. great i'm really looking forward for future updates:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Newman
Nov 21, 2017
Played the Alpha version today. It's pretty interesting concept from most of the games available on this site, especially with the turn based combat system. I hope to see a lot more updates in the future. I will be watching this one closely.

One question though, Newman: Your patreon showed updates to the outfits and stats system days before the release of the Alpha, however, I didn't notice them in the game play. Did I miss it somehow, or was it not released with the Alpha and will be coming in future updates?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes