Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
More than a coma this game is essentially the living dead its on life support living on rumors and fans yet making no progress to recovery which is a shame cause it looked like i would of Injoyed it quite a bit yet its still only in alpha stage since it came oit

Reactions: Hfjdjdhggjjs

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, since August Kdot and Newman haven't been updating their blog as often as they used to. Not to mention the updates haven't really been showing a lot of promise...

Honestly though, if they actually have as much content in the game as they seem to let on, it's way more then most games do on release. They would be better off releasing what they have now rather then waiting to make everything perfect.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Hot. DANG. How long has it been since this thing started? I'd almost forgotten all about it.
Relatively little content, even for a 0.01 version, but what IS there is solid. Decent art, decent mechanics, i'm going to keep watching this thread for more, though I'm fairly pessimistic about their speed.

Reactions: GaRbS

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wait, there is a BenX game but no incest with the sister? Haven't played that game yet.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 1720

Overview:
A parody trainer game based on the Ben 10 franchise, train Gwen and more characters into the perfect slut.​

Update: 6/6/18
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 0.1
Censorship:
No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

thanks @Lisvi for the link

View attachment 1719

Leave a Like
kinda forgot this game existed XD

Reactions: Username7

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This is unrelated to the thread and I apologise and hope I wont get into trouble for this but I just have to ask if I may know where the hipshaking anime girl from your signature is from?
if you get in trouble so will i for posting this link

Reactions: YFeyn
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes