Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

gederek

Aug 3, 2017
I'm surprised they're still going, but at the same time excited for more progress. Just hope it won't take another 1-2 years for smt new ^^"

Reactions: setter6

jnjknk

Sep 25, 2017
can anyone send the code for both goodies pack I've been looking for them but I can't find them

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Oh wow, to think this series also had a trainer.

Any plans on it being updated here?

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
No. Stop asking. There haven't been updates for this game since the proof of concept release. If there are no new posts or if the OP doesn't update, then there are no keys.

Mr Lister

Feb 2, 2017
No. Stop asking. There haven't been updates for this game since the proof of concept release. If there are no new posts or if the OP doesn't update, then there are no keys.
Well there actually are keys and shit but newman is keeping this shit private for patreons

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Is this game getting updated at all? Newman's Patreon is rather ambiguous. All I know is that it has a forum and a Discord Server...

Steelfire

Nov 17, 2017
Is this game getting updated at all? Newman's Patreon is rather ambiguous. All I know is that it has a forum and a Discord Server...
They are working on it but developer is going to release it when they have an acceptable amount is done. Their blog is always updated so it seems a new release should come soon.

Reactions: Grave-Maker

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
announced in November of 2015, proof of concept dropped July of 2016, and nothing but bits and pieces of art and vague promises in the near two years since then. Not gonna lie that sounds pretty dead to me.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes