DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
There's a difference in emotional maturity between CHICK MC and DIK MC. Tommy is emotionally stunted at a 14 year old boy's level and DIK MC butts heads with him because he too drops to that level. CHICK MC, however, deals with Tommy like an adult talking to a child, hence capitulating with Tommy's dumb games to get him to actually help with the Halloween party planning.

There's being a superficial alpha male by beating people up and posturing like a tough guy, and there's being an actual alpha male who is above the cock measuring of the Tommy's of the world, showing some emotional depth and maturity.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I can't believe this. After trying some route variations I found a (hidden!?) interaction with Nicole that is so disgusting I can no longer tolerate to even think about her yet alone look at her. She should be deleted from this game completely ughhh.... take a look at this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Hot damn DPC, don't give me hope. Fantastic April Fools render.

That said, at least it isn't a picture of MC getting served with several paternity forms with an announcement of more mini games to grind to pay for all my bastard children.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Wondering the same thing >_<
If the last Episode you played was Episode 8, you need to download the whole "Season 1-2" thing, because a patch from Episode 8 to Episode 9 is not available here.

If the last Episode you played was Episode 9, you can downloat the "Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ", provided you know how to patch a Ren'Py game... Otherwise, do yourself a favour and download the "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10" (if you have connection issues, you can download it split into a few pieces by expanding the " Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) " spoiler box).

Just notice that Season 3 starts from the Interlude (which is in between Ep9 and Ep10), so it doesn't contain Episode 9.

Cumpuddle

Sep 23, 2023
That is overall my main issue with the whole game.

But well, other things can make up for it, and there arent many games around here that have a good plot that gets me hooked. And being a dik has several plots that gets me hooked... so yeah... i can kinda "overlook" about the stupidity here and there, but its always bugging me.
I agree this is probably one of the games biggest flaws. It feels a lot of things get resolved if the MC just asks basic questions. Some things also just feel like twists for twists sake such as Sage's family. The game has fun enough characters it feels it doesn't need to do that stuff for drama.

Man I know he jokes but I would be glad, if it was true. Sally is too good man for 0 fucking content
She looks like a 12 year old librarian that got hit by a shovel and has the personality of a sandy cumrag, the cuck nerd can keep her.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 3498387
The magazine :D April fools issue... nice ;)

Well... but i guess its the actual model for KRJs boobs... hm, pictured her a little different in my head... But i wasnt into her anyways, usually i prefer redheads but strangely... in being a dik iam not into a single redhead in the game so far.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes