• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Wondering the same thing >_<
If the last Episode you played was Episode 8, you need to download the whole "Season 1-2" thing, because a patch from Episode 8 to Episode 9 is not available here.

If the last Episode you played was Episode 9, you can downloat the "Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ", provided you know how to patch a Ren'Py game... Otherwise, do yourself a favour and download the "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10" (if you have connection issues, you can download it split into a few pieces by expanding the " Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) " spoiler box).

Just notice that Season 3 starts from the Interlude (which is in between Ep9 and Ep10), so it doesn't contain Episode 9.

Cumpuddle

Sep 23, 2023
That is overall my main issue with the whole game.

But well, other things can make up for it, and there arent many games around here that have a good plot that gets me hooked. And being a dik has several plots that gets me hooked... so yeah... i can kinda "overlook" about the stupidity here and there, but its always bugging me.
I agree this is probably one of the games biggest flaws. It feels a lot of things get resolved if the MC just asks basic questions. Some things also just feel like twists for twists sake such as Sage's family. The game has fun enough characters it feels it doesn't need to do that stuff for drama.

Man I know he jokes but I would be glad, if it was true. Sally is too good man for 0 fucking content
She looks like a 12 year old librarian that got hit by a shovel and has the personality of a sandy cumrag, the cuck nerd can keep her.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 3498387
The magazine :D April fools issue... nice ;)

Well... but i guess its the actual model for KRJs boobs... hm, pictured her a little different in my head... But i wasnt into her anyways, usually i prefer redheads but strangely... in being a dik iam not into a single redhead in the game so far.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys, if the last version I downloaded and played was the 0.8.2, then what should i download from the first page to continue where i ended last time?! thank you
Wondering the same thing >_<
If you have finished 0.8.2 and got to the point which the game asks you to create a save file for season 3, then just download the season 3 full file.

If the last Episode you played was Episode 8, you need to download the whole "Season 1-2" thing, because a patch from Episode 8 to Episode 9 is not available here.

If the last Episode you played was Episode 9, you can downloat the "Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) ", provided you know how to patch a Ren'Py game... Otherwise, do yourself a favour and download the "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10" (if you have connection issues, you can download it split into a few pieces by expanding the " Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) " spoiler box).

Just notice that Season 3 starts from the Interlude (which is in between Ep9 and Ep10), so it doesn't contain Episode 9.
No, you got the chronological order all wrong.

The Interlude is between Ep8 & Ep9, not Ep9 & Ep10. The season 3 full file includes, in chronological order, Interlude, Ep9, & Ep10.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
If you have finished 0.8.2 and got to the point which the game asks you to create a save file for season 3, then just download the season 3 full file.

No, you got the chronological order all wrong.

The Interlude is between Ep8 & Ep9, not Ep9 & Ep10. The season 3 full file includes, in chronological order, Interlude, Ep9, & Ep10.
Thanks for the correction. I made some confusion.

Eric9527

Mar 23, 2024
hi i download the 0.10 and upadte the 0.10.1 and when i play the second mingame in episode 10 and the images didnt show
it show lmagePPl idle not found. something like that
i ues the scrappy's mod idk if it break the game or something dose
:(

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It should be common knowledge to anyone on the Jill path that Jill's family lives in Lynette's old house. But after playing the Jill route again I have finally just connected the dots and realized that the reason Lynette's family moved was due to financial reasons and that Bianca's father Maynard was friends with Lynette's family. This also pretty much proves a theory I had in Episode 8, which is that Lynette's friend Miranda is actually Bianca's mother as they bare a striking resemblance. Her other friend Vivian is probably Carla's mom, but so far that's just another theory. Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know." In the moment the MC means this about the similarities between him and Lana, but there is definitely a double meaning here. One for the similarities with Lana and the other one for Lynette because I'm pretty sure this also used to be his mom's room.
Are you serious? "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know."

If so, then everything is clear. The MC has a troubled past that he no longer remembers. As a child he met Isabella, James, Helen, Patrick, Maya, Derek and a little later Lana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020

If so, then everything is clear. The MC has a troubled past that he no longer remembers. As a child he met Isabella, James, Helen, Patrick, Maya, Derek and a little later Lana.
It has long been believe that Lynette house and Jill parents home are the same place but only you would that must mean MC knows Bella, and Maya and Derek as kids
This is why Josy and me keep the door lock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It has long been believe that Lynette house and Jill parents home are the same place but only you would that must mean MC knows Bella, and Maya and Derek as kids
This is why Josy and me keep the door lock
I didn't doubt that the Royce Villa used to be Lynette's parents' villa.

I answered that and it was explicitly only about Lana's room in the Royce Villa and not about the Royce Villa itself.

"Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know.""

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

Oh wow. I sure hope this is an April Fools' joke. The MC mentioning that Lana's room feels familiar now means that Maya, Derek and their parents knew Isabella and James which eventually led to Lana dying in Isabella's little secret room. Holy shit! You've really figured it out this time! Everything is clear now, like you said. And before you send a screenshot of MC in the library saying "Everyone knows everyone around here." or something along those lines as confirmation for your theory, let me save you the trouble; just don't.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't doubt that the Royce Villa used to be Lynette's parents' villa.

I answered that and it was explicitly only about Lana's room in the Royce Villa and not about the Royce Villa itself.

"Another thing I want to point out about meeting Jill's parents is that when you are in Lana's room the MC says, "It feels like I'm in someone's room that I know.""
The photo's of Lynette and friends and the photo of Jill( I think it Jill) show the same house in the background

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes