Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I never hated Maya or any of the characters look in this game tbh hell alot of the issues people have with the characters looks I never notice if I never read about them. Well Expect for Quinn I disliked her looks before she said 1 word, then I hated her more as I played

Reactions: UrFriend

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
I never hated Maya or any of the characters look in this game tbh hell alot of the issues people have with the characters looks I never notice if I never read about them. Well Expect for Quinn I disliked her looks before she said 1 word, then I hated her more as I played
Same. All main and side girls in BaDIK look very good in my opinion and they get even better in later episodes, so it's only a question of personal preference between them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not, I'm just saying I hate Maya in general. I actually think she looks way better now in Season 3 than she ever did before. She's one of those characters in this game who've gotten consistently better-looking as the episodes have gone on.
the current version in season 3 with the crazy eyes and 80's hair (and as a menopausal woman on halloween) is terrible

in the course of the game even Maya has had her cursed renditions, which you only have to look at her for the bread not to rise that day, but her aesthetic peak is the first picnic with MC, in the first season

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me not just in the visuals of the LI but the chapters their self , I thought Season 3 is the best so far. Hell I actually liked the Interlude more than the Halloween party in episode 9.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I find Maya and josy's route to be kinda boring ngl. Which is weird because till now the main story has revolved around them more than any of the other girls imo.
What is boring about this,the passion,infatuation and lust radiates from both !!
the softest caresses,their most passionate eyes looking longingly at each other,
really true eternal love.. :love::love:
7.gif
Her prince on a white horse that she waited forever and whom she will never let go,
and his little cute angel with her devilish side..:love::love:
13.gif
And oh my god,how divinely gorgeous she can be with the smoothest,juiciest,
most delicious make-up that she loves to lick off !!:love::love::love:
screenshot0001.png

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know what might be causing this bug? I just started episode 10 and I'm sure I had Isabella and Maya rewards, but now they are like this. I did a clean reinstall already, didn't work.

1711761973522.png

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone know what might be causing this bug? I just started episode 10 and I'm sure I had Isabella and Maya rewards, but now they are like this. I did a clean reinstall already, didn't work.

View attachment 3490744
It's not a bug, they just have no special renders in S3 yet. The rewards from S1/2 don't carry over.

Maya will get her set in Ep 11 and Bella will get hers in Ep 12.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes