DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
She's a woman of few words who's not uncomfortable with akward silences, so it's only normal her fans also enjoy some peace and quiet instead of being obnoxious coomers I guess.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I've noticed plenty of Josy enthusiasts, Quin's dedicated followers, and occasionally some fans of Sage's character, not to mention Jill's loyal supporters. But it's kind of surprising that Bella doesn't seem to have as much love. I haven't combed through all 6,000+ pages in this thread, so maybe I've just overlooked it somewhere :unsure:

View attachment 3621073

... damn, there are so many captivating characters and diverse options. How on earth do you all pick your favorites? o_O
I mean are sure, like REALLY sure that you want to get me started?

Reactions: Winterstale

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

View attachment 3621073

What do you mean you saw josy enthusiasts? It's just Darkwen :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3621073

It's just a question of how loud they are. Maybe Bella, in absolute numbers is not set up very well, but even she has her share of fans and unfortunately simps.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'd choose the one sitting next me
Yeah, Sage has the best ass in that room, but the main girls aren't participating in that contest.

If it were a contest between the main girls' and only the main girls' asses, my judgement would be:

Bella > Sage > Jill > Maya > Josy

Josy has her good qualities, but in terms of ass she is dead last among the main girls. If anyone wonders about the Josy fandom, this is my explanation: They aren't men of ass culture.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, Sage has the best ass in that room, but the main girls aren't participating in that contest.

If it were a contest between the main girls' and only the main girls' asses, my judgement would be:

Bella > Sage > Jill > Maya > Josy

Josy has her good qualities, but in terms of ass she is dead last among the main girls. If anyone wonders about the Josy fandom, this is my explanation: They aren't men of ass culture.
A smooth ass overtakes a crater booty any day of the week. Hence impossible for Maya to be ranked ahead of anyone.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I mean, it's a college setting. Even if DPC tried to stretch it out as much as possible, like how the first 5 episodes were only like 2 weeks time, there'd still be a definitive end: graduation, or expulsion.
And what about the doctorate and when Tremolo becomes a teacher at B&J?

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week has mostly been about art. I started the week by working on normal scenes, focusing on Jill and Sage branches.

Then, I got inspired to create Lily's special render set and worked on it for a few days. The theme of Lily's Special render set is "Ride 2 Die," a vibrant Miami-focused series. I will work on it until it's done, and when I finish, I will return to static renders.

Patreon reward
This week, I hosted a community art event on my Discord server to celebrate my 6th Patreon anniversary. For 17.5 hours, I worked alongside the community to create renders based on their ideas. There were plenty of polls and insight into the art process.

I had so much fun during this day, and it's honestly been one of the most fun times I've had creating renders of this kind. I look forward to having another community art event in the future.

The renders I posed on Wednesday are currently rendering on one of my rigs. I'll share the final versions of the art we created in the upcoming Fridays.

Today, here is the result of a Nicole Femme Fatale request. Make sure you download the high-resolution versions from the attachments below. I've included both 4k and full HD versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know, I've often wondered about that word. Where exactly are the lines drawn? At what point does it become "simping"?
Everyone puts their limit where they think. A fan of a musical group is one who appreciates its songs and accepts even the less successful ones. A simp is one who thinks every single one of their songs is the best ever written, impossible even to rank among them

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss and DavDR

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

status_update.jpg

A lot of
bla
bla
bla

yada
yada
yada

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'll probably never get over the amazement of how well this dude manages to use so many words every week without telling us anything really concrete or interesting. Yeah, you made renders. Hmm,... yes,... interesting...

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Cool. Like I said, Sancho will help you out, but making it easier for him will make it easier for you. Read the first page and see what you need to do, I know people who switch from Scrappy to Sancho think it's as easy as just installing the mod and them get surprised when it isn't.
bro i cant go with sage, jill and isabella at the same time. scrappy's mod allows to me do that. am i missing some options?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

This week has mostly been about art. I started the week by working on normal scenes, focusing on Jill and Sage branches.

Then, I got inspired to create Lily's special render set and worked on it for a few days. The theme of Lily's Special render set is "Ride 2 Die," a vibrant Miami-focused series. I will work on it until it's done, and when I finish, I will return to static renders.

Patreon reward
This week, I hosted a community art event on my Discord server to celebrate my 6th Patreon anniversary. For 17.5 hours, I worked alongside the community to create renders based on their ideas. There were plenty of polls and insight into the art process.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
What he's really saying

DPC: Haha suckers, I found another way to prolong the development to 2025! :KEK: Wait until next week when I announce six new mini games.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes