dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
To me Josy is already the most realistic of the girls she got the sexy side and the insecure side those are her "good and bad". And your right there is a danger to putting a person on a pedestal and making it so high they can't live up to it but Josy never let me down before.
Then I hope for you that it stays that way.(y):D

Reactions: Darkwen

JosyTeethLover

Mar 28, 2024
The only thing that's letting Josy down is her coffee-stained teeth. She needs to go to the dentist pronto and worry about being a basic bitch later. How will she attract good-looking males when she fails on the first step? A simple smile works a long way.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The only thing that's letting Josy down is her coffee-stained teeth. She needs to go to the dentist pronto and worry about being a basic bitch later. How will she attract good-looking males when she fails on the first step? A simple smile works a long way.
No issues with her teeth. It's issues with DAZ and some models for some unknown reasons. The dimmer the lighting and more light sources in the scene the more "dark" and shiny the teeth comes out. Check out her teeth in normal or "sun" lighting - no issues. Jamie's teeth sometimes looks like a 70 year old man which smoked his whole life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There're a lot of the similar discussions regarding Neil's teeth, but that one is probably the case, when dude really have got the metal ones and it was made on purpose. We know that the MC family (well, it's just Neil) is not wealthy and if you got some issues with your teeth you have not so much options - removable prosthesis like the one which only grannys uses. Or implants. The ceramics and bridges are quite expensive stuff. While the "metal" teeth made of precious metals like silver or gold is something in between. So the silver (or other alloys) teeth is quite a cheap and suitable option for poor people, especially when you're young. In my country the 1 (one!) capped tooth made of ceramic whole work cost with materials is about $500-600 (it's a 2 months average per person income here), while the silver cap tooth is only about $60-70. About 10x times cheaper, while it's more reliable and safe as well in a long term.

Madre Dios, i always thought Jill looks like a frikking goblin, but that Josy render is horrendous.
A bit more light to the scene then. As much as I like the new DPCs lighting, but fuck, sometimes images are really too dim and contrast. Even if I bump the brightness level on my display to something like 50% from the comfortable 20-25% it's still dark as fuck.
+77 brighness and -33 contrast in photoshop and it looks still good, but at least the details are visible and noticable.

Josy_lighter.jpg

What's "horrendous" here, exactly? Extremely hot and slutty outfit, ready to be fucked hard. Bright dark-red lipstick, hairstyle on purpose (for the same thing it was used in EP10 scene). A bit sweat or just moisturised skin, which also perfectly fits such a moment. Perfect fuckable look and outfit and yes, as someone mentioned above, the perfect time to be dared for anal, lol. Some good VERY christian gift for the Christmas, you know :HideThePain: :devilish:

And yes, it looks A BIT out of her character, but she always had this wild and naughty thing inside. I'm more concerned of how much it cost, though. Because they argued for Halloween costumes price month ago and now this outfit. Costumes served the party and girls planned to sell them with discount after, so no way that they bought THIS just for one-time fuck. They are quite expensive, especially the quality ones :) And I bet the Maya wears something similar at this time.

So it's definitely the render from the Throuple branch (Maya's dorm also explaines this well enough).

Aug 18, 2019
sorry if this is a dumb question, i haven't read as much as i might need to, but is the latest download (10 plus interlude) contain all the content that has ever been released, or do i have to play S1 download, transfer saves to S2 download and play, then transfer saves to S3 download and play

i realize this is one of the largest file-size games on this website, just asking in advance, was given a heads up to come back and play this again (haven't touched it since CH5)

thx in advance

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
sorry if this is a dumb question, i haven't read as much as i might need to, but is the latest download (10 plus interlude) contain all the content that has ever been released, or do i have to play S1 download, transfer saves to S2 download and play, then transfer saves to S3 download and play

i realize this is one of the largest file-size games on this website, just asking in advance, was given a heads up to come back and play this again (haven't touched it since CH5)

thx in advance
Season 1 and 2 are one file launcher. You play your game there than at the end of season 2 that final save can be imported into Season 3 launcher aka episode 9-10 (which includes interlude) and you continue your journey forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EclipseTheStars

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.
Happy easter if you celebrate it, or enjoy the girls if you don't - or both!

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

JosyTeethLover

Mar 28, 2024
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake
Ty c.mork best girl ever.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Status update Episode 11

Love
Dr PinkCake
Josy touching Jill ass and Maya and Sage holding hands 3some confirm :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes