dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dude at this point we just saying the same things over and over.
This funny coming from you since you never pay attention to facts before, it seems your a mission to bring down Josy down
What are you trying to prove anyway because at this point I have no clue what your ranting about
Why would I want to bring Josy down? That's so absurd of you. I only play the JM branch, nothing else and I want the three way relationship for my MC.

What do I want proof? So that Josy is a normal girl and not like you portray her, as a doll on a pedestal.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm thinking Josy solo path might not be the easiest path to get on, given the amount of people who will have been asking for it since the ep 4, DPC would make it difficult to get on the path because he's annoyed by the question coming up all the time. It would be just like him to make something that feels like a failure (not getting the paperwork), so most people don't do it, be an actual requirement to get on the path.
:unsure: In fact, players who have gone on for more than half the games waiting for this chance must be put to the test, you cannot give it to them straight away

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
Riona's been kidnapped.
Let's just have a sexy costume themed panty party with plenty of booze, sex and fun.
I'm pretty sure Josy's talking to Maya in this scene.
View attachment 3486516
There will likely be a bigger time skip after the events from the end of Ep. 10 have been dealt with. Judging by the decorations on the wall, this is happening during Christmas time. Ep. 10 ended at Thanksgiving, so I'm guessing we will skip several weeks at some point.
Just like Ep. 10 started right after Halloween, then skipped a few weeks towards Thanksgiving.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Considering this is happening in Maya's dorm room, major doubt on that.

More likely this is a throuple threesome lewd.
If we get a Maya preview that looks this then it very likely we could get another threesome but DPC does like to make you pick one over the other.
maybe it a small thing and doesn't mean anything but look at the sheets we haven' seen these before

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Why would I want to bring Josy down? That's so absurd of you. I only play the JM branch, nothing else and I want the three way relationship for my MC.

What do I want proof? So that Josy is a normal girl and not like you portray her, as a doll on a pedestal.
It sure does seem like your going out of your way to bring Josy down a level or two just so poor Maya can catch up with her. You want a happy throple and I want Josy solo I've said many times I want happy throuple but I no longer believe that possible. We will see what happens maybe I'm right, maybe your right, maybe we both right or wrong or maybe all of the above lol. But there no need to be fighting like this it turn into a circle
If your not willing to put your girl on a "pedestal" she isn't really yours

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Riona's been kidnapped.
Let's just have a sexy costume themed panty party with plenty of booze, sex and fun.
I'm pretty sure Josy's talking to Maya in this scene.
View attachment 3486516
Well now I want to write something about this hot Josy preview.

Given the fact that Josy is on Maya's bed, one can well imagine that the problem with Patrick is resolved because it is in Maya's dorm.

I could imagine Josy being photographed right now. In EP9, the MC asked Maya if he could bring the camera and Maya replied that now wasn't the time. What if there was time for this in EP11?

The only question is whether the MC is there or not. I think it's so the MC isn't there. In EP9 we learn that Jacob is in charge of editing pictures, but Elena got the college photo equipment and knows her way around the camera. It still goes on. In EP10, the CHICK MC can give Elena a sap on her ace and Elena asks the MC if he does the same during sex. My answer is always maybe. Given that Elena and JB also use sex toys, which can be read in the Rooster, Elena might have brought some clothes and maybe more for the photo shoot.

I think so Josy and Maya will give the MC some sexy photos of them for Christmas.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It sure does seem like your going out of your way to bring Josy down a level or two just so poor Maya can catch up with her. You want a happy throple and I want Josy solo I've said many times I want happy throuple but I no longer believe that possible. We will see what happens maybe I'm right, maybe your right, maybe we both right or wrong or maybe all of the above lol. But there no need to be fighting like this it turn into a circle
If your not willing to put your girl on a "pedestal" she isn't really yours
No, I want Josy to be realistic, just like Maya. With all its good and bad sides, because it would come closest to realism.

There's a reason I don't put a person on a pedestal. If you're not careful, the pedestal can become so high that the person on the pedestal embodies an ideal that the person on the pedestal can no longer live up to.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Well now I want to write something about this hot Josy preview.

Given the fact that Josy is on Maya's bed, one can well imagine that the problem with Patrick is resolved because it is in Maya's dorm.

I could imagine Josy being photographed right now. In EP9, the MC asked Maya if he could bring the camera and Maya replied that now wasn't the time. What if there was time for this in EP11?

The only question is whether the MC is there or not. I think it's so the MC isn't there. In EP9 we learn that Jacob is in charge of editing pictures, but Elena got the college photo equipment and knows her way around the camera. It still goes on. In EP10, the CHICK MC can give Elena a sap on her ace and Elena asks the MC if he does the same during sex. My answer is always maybe. Given that Elena and JB also use sex toys, which can be read in the Rooster, Elena might have brought some clothes and maybe more for the photo shoot.

I think so Josy and Maya will give the MC some sexy photos of them for Christmas.
I hope Josy gives MC her ass for Christmas Latex and anal go well together:devilish:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
No, I want Josy to be realistic, just like Maya. With all its good and bad sides, because it would come closest to realism.

There's a reason I don't put a person on a pedestal. If you're not careful, the pedestal can become so high that the person on the pedestal embodies an ideal that the person on the pedestal can no longer live up to.
To me Josy is already the most realistic of the girls she got the sexy side and the insecure side those are her "good and bad". And your right there is a danger to putting a person on a pedestal and making it so high they can't live up to it but Josy never let me down before.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
DPC's the greatest there is,y all just a bunch of haters... :cautious::cautious:

He doing it because this is his actual job.
you would not be happy if you would work for free.so cut the bullshit,he does not owe anyone anything for free,
he has a private,exclusive,discord,a VIP room,if it's more simple for you,he own the palace,he makes rules there,and if you break it,your kicked out.not knowing the rules does not give you free pass !!

In this VIP room,he not tolerate,piracy talk in any form.and HE is not a ass hole for it.HE is an independent developer,investing his own money to make something,it's not as hole move of him for not liking that if its spreading around free.

He could take legal action against this site with among many other developers,but he doesn't,because he is not as hole and not fool,he knew that in some degree piracy can be beneficial,"the word of mouth",is a powerful tool.everyone can be a potential buyer.

But in his own VIP place,he not tolerating this.while the privacy can be beneficial in some degree,in a case of an independent ,solo developer,its also can be very very hurtful.the game is out here literally the moment he uploads it,now imagine it if everyone stop paying for it because it's free.

Yeah,that for a person like him is devastating.
for EA,ubisoft,or even hollywood,hundreds of thousands pirate,is still nothing,and yet there are the one who are greedy!!
The least we can do is not talk shit about the developer,regarding of this way.
He is the motherfucking GOAT!!:cool::Kappa:

Also,why isn't that lazy cunt posting previews??:cautious::cautious:
3 months in and we only have 2,he's been scratching his balls all day long for the past few months hasn't he ?:cautious::cautious::cautious:
Oh, so you just ignore the rest where I praise that he can complete projects, and does quality work, stfu.

He's a dick because he will deliberately code to be obstructive to people who get stuck and might want to use a walkthrough mod, there's no need to do it for a single player game that affects nobody else, it's a fucking dick move

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Facttho and chuck69

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Nice preview, finally we got one which makes my hyped for EP11!

Some of you were saying this scene would be Solo Scene with Josy, however, since the she is in Maya's room I doubt that.

So not only this will probably be a threesome, I also expect a really good scene if Josy is wearing that.

You can even see that the painting behind Josy is the same as this one (scene from EP1 btw)

1711658907677.jpeg 1711658934753.jpeg

Also, if we focus on the backgroud instead of Josy (its very hard, I know) we can see some Christmas decoration, so more evidence of another iminent timeskip.

The situation with Riona will probably be solved very quickly.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes