Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
No, I'm not trying to change Josy. I just accept Josy as she is and don't wear rose-colored glasses. I just accept fact so that no person is perfect and Josy says about herself so that she has flaws and makes mistakes. I don't ignore it, but you do.
I don't ignore facts and don't make up my own. You are trying to chance them your going from theory to your own fan fiction. If Josy did something wrong I would say so yet what wrong has she done apart from staying with Maya nothing

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Obviously all previous Josy previews have been on throuple because there's no solo route for her yet.

I think if MC failed to get the paperwork in ep 10 that could be the last straw for the Maya and Josy couple with the MC on a different route. Maya would start bitching about MC not helping her enough and Josy will get mad because she thinks Maya is ungrateful for the help MC tried to give leading to a big fight where Maya accuses Josy of still wanting to be with MC, Josy doesn't deny it and Maya breaks up with her.
I think getting the paperwork can do that on both paths

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't ignore facts and don't make up my own. You are trying to chance them your going from theory to your own fan fiction. If Josy did something wrong I would say so yet what wrong has she done apart from staying with Maya nothing
But you are ignoring facts that can be read in the game and that I showed you in the form of screenshots. This is not a theory or fanfiction from me. This is ignorance on your part because it shatters the pedestal you have placed Josy on.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think getting the paperwork can do that on both paths
I'm thinking Josy solo path might not be the easiest path to get on, given the amount of people who will have been asking for it since the ep 4, DPC would make it difficult to get on the path because he's annoyed by the question coming up all the time. It would be just like him to make something that feels like a failure (not getting the paperwork), so most people don't do it, be an actual requirement to get on the path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
But you are ignoring facts that can be read in the game and that I showed you in the form of screenshots. This is not a theory or fanfiction from me. This is ignorance on your part because it shatters the pedestal you have placed Josy on.
But your not showing facts but removing full contexts of what going on and only showing one screenshot that proves nothing. Dallix is the only comeback you got is "your a Josy simp" "your ignoring facts". Yep i'm a super mega fucking Alady saying Josy simp and I love it
There is nothing you can say to remove Josy from her throne or to make me question who she really is because I play this as it is given eyes wide open and let the game be the game.
Play it the way you want but I'm staying with the real facts and my beautiful Goddess. Now lets cut the shit and eat some chicken and have a beer

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I'm thinking Josy solo path might not be the easiest path to get on, given the amount of people who will have been asking for it since the ep 4, DPC would make it difficult to get on the path because he's annoyed by the question coming up all the time. It would be just like him to make something that feels like a failure (not getting the paperwork), so most people don't do it, be an actual requirement to get on the path.
I'm willing to bet there always been solos plans for Josy and Maya from the start, I don't believe there will be a throuple ending your getting Josy or Maya not both, them breaking up feels like when not if to me on throuple or others

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Obviously all previous Josy previews have been on throuple because there's no solo route for her yet.

I think if MC failed to get the paperwork in ep 10 that could be the last straw for the Maya and Josy couple with the MC on a different route. Maya would start bitching about MC not helping her enough and Josy will get mad because she thinks Maya is ungrateful for the help MC tried to give leading to a big fight where Maya accuses Josy of still wanting to be with MC, Josy doesn't deny it and Maya breaks up with her.
:unsure:, well, in that case, I will have to go back and fail to get it:whistle: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy and Maya broke up when not on the throuple path and this is single Josy going all out making a play for single Fuckface.
I also thought at first that this is Josy on the other's path , kind of a bit extreme from her, although you never know with dpc, he write her sometimes inconsistency like jill, in one second Josy all confident and seductive, an another she is a chicken and insecure :LOL: , but this does look like it's in maya's room so likely its a throuple thing :(

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I also thought at first that this is Josy on the other's path , kind of a bit extreme from her, although you never know with dpc, he write her sometimes inconsistency like jill, in one second Josy all confident and seductive, an another she is a chicken and insecure :LOL: , but this does look like it's in maya's room so likely its a throuple thing :(
Maybe Josy had some private lessons with Madame Rose :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Vill3m

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Josy is trying to impress the mc because she feels self-conscious?
She seems to have low self esteem even though she is hot as fuck.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
It would have to be a throuple thing unless they breakup and there a dorm party or something and Josy like lets go to our old room but that could happen on both throuple and others,

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But your not showing facts but removing full contexts of what going on and only showing one screenshot that proves nothing. Dallix is the only comeback you got is "your a Josy simp" "your ignoring facts". Yep i'm a super mega fucking Alady saying Josy simp and I love it
There is nothing you can say to remove Josy from her throne or to make me question who she really is because I play this as it is given eyes wide open and let the game be the game.
Play it the way you want but I'm staying with the real facts and my beautiful Goddess. Now lets cut the shit and eat some chicken and have a beer
These are facts and the full context of the conversation between Josy and Maya when they were still in telephone contact before Pete took the phone away from Josy. It's written that way and there's nothing I can do about it. This is not a theory, not a fanfiction and the context has also been provided.

It's also okay for me if you're a Josy Simp. But don't write in a way that sticks to the facts, because then you would have to admit the following things about Josy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
These are facts and the full context of the conversation between Josy and Maya when they were still in telephone contact before Pete took the phone away from Josy. It's written that way and there's nothing I can do about it. This is not a theory, not a fanfiction and the context has also been provided.

It's also okay for me if you're a Josy Simp. But don't write in a way that sticks to the facts, because then you would have to admit the following things about Josy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude at this point we just saying the same things over and over.
This funny coming from you since you never pay attention to facts before, it seems your a mission to bring down Josy down
What are you trying to prove anyway because at this point I have no clue what your ranting about

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes