ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Where can I get being a Dik: episode 10 math class Solution?
You really can't anymore, dpc made it a randomized thing, you can download the official walkthrough from page 1 under the Extras section. He made a guide and use some examples, but in the end of the day, it is no longer like it was before with premade answers.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
do you play this game with any toy? any recommendation? tks
There's this game DrPinkCake taught me years ago. It's called Switch and the premise of the game is; you take one finger, put it in your mouth, the other one goes up your asshole and when he says "Go!" you switch.

• Haha
Reactions: Zongor

MrFalcons

Nov 10, 2018
Hey everyone,

Since I couldn't catch the Josy & Maya and MC trio, I made changes to the save file in Chapter 4. I got what I wanted, but in chapter 8 (I'm not exactly sure, but probably chapter 8) after choosing between Josy Maya and Sage, we have a conversation with Sage in the forest and then it continues at Bella's house and the next day Jill sees us. I don't want to proceed this way. What changes should I make in the save file to change this interaction and not be with Bella?

Jul 29, 2017
Eagerly waiting for S3 D&G and Sage being hyper competitive and destroying all nerds.
I would be more accepting of these long wait times between episodes if it were because of more D&G instead more minigames, pointless animations like the preps walking, and Madame Rose.

I want to spank Sally again, so she gets mad at Tremolo and starts hatefucking him for real.

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
Ever since the great simp battle and his failed counter attack or as I like to call it the death of Quinnism but sometimes I need a little entertainment
Nice try, Darkwen... Although, as always, unsuccessful.:cool:
963-magnus.jpg
And remember for the future - Quinnism lives and wins !;)
Project 155.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,505 Votes