tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Oh, I remember that I was furious with him.
Hitting a woman is not acceptable I hope we can make him suffer for that and all the other shit he forces Quinn to do.
lmao. I hate that old age bullshit so much. In certain situations, it's 100% acceptable to hit a woman. In certain situations, it's 100% acceptable to hit a man. It's 0% acceptable to hit anyone for just "because."

Then again, I can't remember the scene off the top of my head where Quinn gets attacked, but pretty sure it's one of those situations where it's 0% acceptable to hit someone. The other person being an asshole.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Just finished Episode 4, so pissed I couldn’t tell Josy and Maya to fuck off. They meant nothing to me I did nothing with either of them except for the initial date kiss with Josy before she tells you she is a cheating piece of shit. The second they revealed they lied I was done with them. I told Maya to screw and to figure her scavenger hunt shit out on her own yet she still kissed me for no fucking reason. I disliked both of them and the game still acted like I cared as if we were fucking dating, screw both those bitches. I would never talk to either of them again just to see how much it bothered them that they didn’t “get closure” or whatever the fuck. “Can we just talk?” No, fuck you. You aren’t special and I don’t care about you at all. I do not want to still be their “friend” and wish I could have left it with them both knowing exactly how much I don’t give a fuck. All messages ignored and a “No” to every conversation request. Fun game right until that gay face-holding bullshit. Played it as a decent guy that does not tolerate indecisive whores. Helped Sage without hooking up until her boyfriend went gay from steroids so we became fuck friends. Setting things up with Jill, while still casual with Bella & Jade. No girl is getting cheated on or lied to, until MC cucks it at the last second and compromised all of his established principles.
When you watch movies or read a books you're also want to replace the author's writing and change things you don't like or don't agree with? You have to option to eat it and go on, tolerate or just rage quit. What's the sense to complain and imagine how'd you be done that or this? MC in this game loves Josy, and she also obsessed with him, and MC can decide to continue to love her or to stay just a friends. But nor in this or in other games you're able to tell characters to fuck off if they are the core of the plot. Nobody will create such a huge branching from the beginning to satisfy your whining.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
lmao. I hate that old age bullshit so much. In certain situations, it's 100% acceptable to hit a woman. In certain situations, it's 100% acceptable to hit a man. It's 0% acceptable to hit anyone for just "because."

Then again, I can't remember the scene off the top of my head where Quinn gets attacked, but pretty sure it's one of those situations where it's 0% acceptable to hit someone. The other person being an asshole.
It was an honest to god mugging. Nothing special like and out of the blue lovers quarrel or anything. There was actual purpose. To rob Quinn of her stash and vanish. So Darwin's whole "survival of the fittest" thing, makes it acceptable, right?

:cool:

Of course I'm fucking with you, I'm bored. :ROFLMAO:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Bro I think we can all agree I'm an alpha stud.
Vinny will shit his pants when he finds out he has made my list.
yes, you are an alpha, after all it seems that you are after every girl who produces shadow. You have Maya very neglected. :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes, you are an alpha, after all it seems that you are after every girl who produces shadow. You have Maya very neglected. :KEK:
Me and Maya are a team I lick the girls vaginas while she licks their arses.
Of course sometimes we swap holes.

I would never neglect my sweetheart we do everything together.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes