balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
i dont understand this dik or chick scale..?

what choices are good to make ? i looked into the walkthrough but that doesnt say anything about how those choices are gonna reflect later.

which way has more fun ? dik way ? chick way? or Dick way?

help me guys
well generally in this chapter doing DIK choices means doing more rebelious things and being a party animal generally things like (partying hard,doing drugs,drinking alot,hitting roommate, checking out girl's asses,making dirty comments,making fun of the femenist class, cheating throu school,etc)
chick choices are about being more moderate and living a normal life not without any action and fun but not acting like a complete Dick(DIK:sneaky:) either. but all in all each girl has different personality and either DIK or CHICK choices open up some action with them and increase or decrease your likeness with them.
in my opinion if you want to focus on one girl go with CHICK choices because that makes you more loyal but if you want to a burn bright and fade fast relationship and flings and partying go with DIK choices,
now go enjoy the game you party animal :ROFLMAO::LOL:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Why would the wt tell which route will be more fun ? theres only 1 ep yet. we dont know how will the story evolve.... Play as u want. Tho if you wanna unlock every scene u must play the game over and over again.
well man its kinda obvious where each kind of choice goes.:rolleyes:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The "Your favourite BAΔΙΚ character" is now closed - here are the final results:

View attachment 250077
1. Maya (38 votes / 23.5%)

View attachment 250096
2. Sage (33 votes / 20.4%)

View attachment 250097
3. Jill (31 votes / 19.1%)

View attachment 250350
4. Isabella (22 votes / 13.6%)

View attachment 250353
5. Josy (21 votes / 13.0%)

View attachment 250354
6. Quinn (5 votes / 3.1%)

View attachment 250356
7. Riona (4 votes / 2.5%)

View attachment 250360 View attachment 250361
8. Camila / Cathy (3 votes / 1.9%)

View attachment 250362
10. Jade (2 votes / 1.2%)

Total number of votes: 162

Thanks for participating.

I'm well aware that after just one episode we got to know some characters better than others - on the other hand I believe that first impressions matter, so the results may still hold some credibility over time (at least until the great story twist :sneaky:).

And there's already a (yeah, I like polls - who doesn't?), the question this time:

Who do you think shocked the MC at the end of episode 1?

I do not mind that my tastes put my girl at number 7 but it does make the odds of her getting attention in polls really, really slim..... :(

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
i dont understand this dik or chick scale..?

what choices are good to make ? i looked into the walkthrough but that doesnt say anything about how those choices are gonna reflect later.

which way has more fun ? dik way ? chick way? or Dick way?

help me guys
In systems like this it's always best to do 2-3 playthroughs.
One as a Massive DIK
One as a Massive CHICK
and one that's more middle ground.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In systems like this it's always best to do 2-3 playthroughs.
One as a Massive DIK
One as a Massive CHICK
and one that's more middle ground.
Exactly. I usually try it like this:
First play it and make every choice from my gut.
Second and third playthrough try to do the full scumbag and full gentleman paths.
And if I still miss something mess around in another playthrough, possibly checking a walkthrough for hints.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Many of you have moved from the high seas and left your pirate ships for safer, though a bit more expensive waters. Those of you still facing the rough waves and scurrilous diseases out there, come on...bring that ship to port and you'll get wonderful stuff like this for your Patreon contribution...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... the actual issue is ... voice the dialogue pink has already bleeding written and go for broke ... or just drop it for reasons pink already dealt with since acting lessons days.
The choice between keeping pink happy and bleeding on his key-boards and him broke with less dialogue ... I hope we all realize the simple truth that actually finishing this bloody game as a past time with huge rewards, albeit bleeding but happy, is better than forcing pink cut his dialogue, go broke and circle around something that he already dropped in the past.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I actually enjoy the music but voice acting isnt my thing in this kind of games tbh

Btw this game will have an update per month or is based in the size of the update?

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pink is already bleeding on his keyboards from the sheer amount of dialogues he has to create to sate his hunger and joy for this game ... DO NOT RUIN THAT!

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I care about the brunette girl (she's a cutie), don't care about voice acting.

The VA in Being A ΔΙΚ isn't bad, it's just not to my taste.
I'm very picky when it comes to voices and if they don't match the characters the way I imagine them, it just takes me out of immersion.

Last edited:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
One poll will be deciding which one of these HOTties is HOTter...for reasons...
EHM ... this is really a question, DocPink? It's total obvious, that the cutie brunette in front ... :p :p she is the hottest of all girls ;) :p

(Sorry Anna from BARS, for now, one girl is HOTter than you and is my new Avatar) :(

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m not a supporter so i have no skin in the game but until he achieves that level of support that he would be able to afford and sustain voice acting i think he should forgo it for now and focus on the game.

for me, it’s your own imagination and creativity as to what everyone sounds like that gets me so immersed in these games.

i turn that off anyway (not a big fan of it here) and just have the music going which is awesome in its own right.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I think VoiceLikeCandy did a great job with Jill and Bella so far. But I acknowledge she can't do it for free. And neither can any other voice actress (or actor) who is as good as her. So while the Doc can't afford it it's probably better to wait for more pledges before he expands it.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know, for me, VA is useless ... I can read and usually VA is annoying, because I read much faster that they talk and then the final words of the scene I skip. Also is weird when I'm skippin more renders at time ... I didn't play VN with voice acting except this and didn't miss it ...

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
screw voice acting. if those are the best "actresses" you can find, i dont want to think what the worse one will be like.

Reactions: roman118

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
To be honest i like voice acting when it's well done (like in Sylvia for example), in BADIK i didn't thought that the VA was bad, but i think that DrPinkCake should leave the VA for when he's able to afford it

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes